Classic Gucci Mane Interview

I don't know how you embed. The video widget doesn't allow raw source code.

Either way, The Breakfast Club has some of the best interviews I've seen in a long time.

I don't know how you embed. The video widget doesn't allow raw source code.

Either way, The Breakfast Club has some of the best interviews I've seen in a long time.
they type swagger jacked inflexwetrust's internet/radio simulcast format, where da show that day on da radio also gets filmed for viral consumption

but da breakfast club definitely has took it to a more consistent level, and they're nice LONG interview where you dont feel a stone hasn't been unturned.

yo i just finished watching da whole interview based on da recommendation of this thread....

guess 2012-2013 is DEFINITELY da year beef comes back in style.

da way gucci mane was talking bout jeezy i would've thought stay strapped came out yesterday.

yo.. this N' Gucci is serious. ''Nobody finna touch me Gucci NEVER." .. The way he talked about Jeezy even after saying he went to his party. He's as real as it comes, and actually sounds intelligent in this interview. "WHO FINNA SAY SOMETHING TO GUCCI, YA'LL SCARED TO TALK TO ME NOW":smh::x

Last edited:
This is reallly my favorite interview this year. Why did you go to Jeezy's party? " I was fresh that night, did you see my instagram?!"

yo i just finished watching da whole interview based on da recommendation of this thread....

guess 2012-2013 is DEFINITELY da year beef comes back in style.

da way gucci mane was talking bout jeezy i would've thought stay strapped came out yesterday.
Seems that way...but until I start hearing some quality diss records I'll reserve judgment until further notice.

Beef is always accompanied by a hard hitting diss record...

It was a good interview but I'm not sure about the Jeezy slander. My thing is if somebody basically puts a hit on me there's no forgiveness and we gonna have to get to it when I see you. Gooch basically got on the radio and reconciled while he was in jail, now you have all the ill will in the world towards the man?

It was a good interview but I'm not sure about the Jeezy slander. My thing is if somebody basically puts a hit on me there's no forgiveness and we gonna have to get to it when I see you. Gooch basically got on the radio and reconciled while he was in jail, now you have all the ill will in the world towards the man?
Thing that got me was how much he played Future and 2 Chainz, like they're not more popular than he is right now. 

I never understood how Jeezy escaped those accusations though. Everyone knew dude tried to have Gucci killed.

Sucks that we'll never get another "So Icey" 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
...song was a goddamn hit. 

Last edited:
This is reallly my favorite interview this year. Why did you go to Jeezy's party? " I was fresh that night, did you see my instagram?!"
Saw this yesterday morning and was rolling. Watched it again just for the Lulz. Gucci a fool mane. I followed him on instagram just to check how fresh he was that night.

I might be a little late, but all this fake beef has never really kept my attention.....but...

Weren't these two on the phone together while Gooch was locked up, talkin about squashin s***?

My mind is blown.

Thing that got me was how much he played Future and 2 Chainz, like they're not more popular than he is right now. 

I never understood how Jeezy escaped those accusations though. Everyone knew dude tried to have Gucci killed.

Sucks that we'll never get another "So Icey" :lol:  :smh: ...song was a goddamn hit. 

Yea forgot to mention that too and Gucci runs with future heavy. They tried to play that man and he was right along with it, which is why I've never been a fan of these DJ's they do nothing but instigate drama.

*waits for stay strapped 2* :nerd:

I might be a little late, but all this fake beef has never really kept my attention.....but...

Weren't these two on the phone together while Gooch was locked up, talkin about squashin s***?

My mind is blown.

Industry theatrics as far as he was concerned.

Although now that someone mentioned it, there was either a source or XXL

Interview that said he buried it with jeezy as far as he was concerned since

He handled it on his side, but da tone was ALOT LESS confrontational.

He played Future and 2 chainz? How?

He aint really diss, Charlemagne asked him a loaded question "i think futures aint

Hot lyrically but he makes good songs, what you think?" & gucci agreed without really cleaning up da question for clarification.

Back
Top Bottom