Classic Gucci Mane Interview

2qta9dt.jpg

I found a funny jpg too!

back around the time The State v. RD dropped there was some discussion of Gucci possibly being forced to change his name, what were the leading candidates?

back around the time The State v. RD dropped there was some discussion of Gucci possibly being forced to change his name, what were the leading candidates?

:lol: **** did come up in a conference call that WB were running into problems promoting dude cause of a C&D on Gucci's name. word is David Geffen made Gucci Inc. back off.

So it probably never got passed that. not many people know that tho :nerd:

Everyone in the interview looked shook and didnt know what Gucci might do at any second 
laugh.gif

He bout that life tho no doubt 

^ I'll try to say this as simple as possible..... Look at Hector and Smokey. Just because u you dont like a person doesnt mean u wont make money them. Its way too street level but thats Gucci. He looks at all this like the trap.
That was not a good example. Smokey was FORCED to make money off Hector. He was threatened to be killed by Big Worm and had no choice. Reinforcing my point that Smokey was forced, Craig made him sell the weed to Hector. If Craig didn't say anything, Smokey wouldn't have sold him anything and Hector would have pulled off in the 4.

Gucci and Jeezy aren't in any situation where they are forced to do anything.

Gucci isn't nearly as dumb as some of you all think he is.

He planned this from the jump. Hell of a way to come back out. He got everybody's attention and that's what he set out to do.

Back
Top Bottom