"Claw" Vending Machine Expert! WHOA!!!

You say that about a black person, you get killed for being racist...
I could say that about a lot of people if i think the way they talk is annoying
laugh.gif

that machine is nice

im pretty good at the 3 spike claw ones but its rigged for sure
this one looks like its not really, just needs technique

this woman is sick at it tho

I'm an expert at these. Got addicted to these a while back.

The 3 claw ones are rigged, the 2 claw ones are not rigged.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by bbanks707

i cant stand listening to them "talk" their voices are annoying . . .
if i close my eyes, it sounds like pokeman

Soo what are you trying to say???? That all black people are murderers??? That If you say something about a black person you are automatically gonnadie???????

You are acting like if they said their voice is annoying that its racist........Being racist isnt being annoyed at someones voice or even saying they soundlike Pikachu (Cause honestly, their high pitched voice DOES sound like pikachu) Being racist is telling someone they cant do something because of their skincolor, or treating them a certain way because of their skin color.

Clown
alien.gif

when i was down in orlando a few weeks ago, i saw a claw machine, that had a psp, a few ipod touches, xbox live cards, digital cameras, and some xboxcontrollers, i dropped like 8 bucks in that joint.

^dental care is incredibly expensive in japan. something like that. that's why all the japanese celebrities have perfect teeth. google it.

Didn't know the items were spread out like that, but I probably still wouldn't be able to get a prize.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by bbanks707

i cant stand listening to them "talk" their voices are annoying . . .
if i close my eyes, it sounds like pokeman

Soo what are you trying to say???? That all black people are murderers??? That If you say something about a black person you are automatically gonna die???????

You are acting like if they said their voice is annoying that its racist........Being racist isnt being annoyed at someones voice or even saying they sound like Pikachu (Cause honestly, their high pitched voice DOES sound like pikachu) Being racist is telling someone they cant do something because of their skin color, or treating them a certain way because of their skin color.

Clown
alien.gif

no, but you are ignorant therefore you are the clown.

Back
Top Bottom