Cleaning Fitted Hats

I mean the title pretty much tells you everything..but I need to know the best ways to getting my fitteds cleaned I have a Grey hundreds and a red Supremefitted that I #+#%@+ up...fellow NT'ers help a dude out...I kno yall have some special @%!@ that yall do or use put me on...

Go get one of those hat rack things that you put in the dishwasher. The way they're shaped though your brim better be flat.

hwl

hwl

while on thie topic is there a way restore the shape of fitted hats? i got a few i dont wanna let go of but if it is then it is

The best way to clean fitteds is to dry clean, no damage is done to the material and the shape is kept intact.

Originally Posted by lil rell

while on thie topic is there a way restore the shape of fitted hats? i got a few i dont wanna let go of but if it is then it is

Yea also need that info to if anybody knows anything about that please help...But good looking out I prolly go to lids and pick that hat thingy up today...

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

The best way to clean fitteds is to dry clean, no damage is done to the material and the shape is kept intact.
QFT

i took about 5 of mine to the dry cleaner a few months ago and they came out lookin brand new, they only charged me like 20 bucks too
pimp.gif

Sounds like the dry cleaners is the way to go, I have a specific hat that has the perfect fit, but is dirtier than hell.

do not try that hat thing, ive messed up multiple hats in the dishwasher because of it. ive had no luck with it and i gave it away, this was atleast 8 yearsago when i tried that maybe they fixed the problems but i still dont trust them, i always drop my stuff off at the dry cleaners worry free. if they mess up thehat i make them reimburse me

^id try oxy clean, take a toothbrush and a cup of water, get the brush wet, go over the part of the brim with the dirt with it, sprinkle on some oxy clean, andscrub it out. then pat dry with a dry rag. i always do this when i get something on my brim, i usually wear my all red nat's hat tho, or my black adam bombhat, so they are pretty easy to clean, but oxy clean will keep it white

Yeah I trashed one of my favorite hats using the cage thing - it came apart and wore holes in the brim and on one side.

had no idea you could dry clean a fitted. almost threw one away that i spilled bong water on.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^id try oxy clean, take a toothbrush and a cup of water, get the brush wet, go over the part of the brim with the dirt with it, sprinkle on some oxy clean, and scrub it out. then pat dry with a dry rag. i always do this when i get something on my brim, i usually wear my all red nat's hat tho, or my black adam bomb hat, so they are pretty easy to clean, but oxy clean will keep it white
Anybody think think this might work also?
large_WB_TidetoGo_366.jpg

Originally Posted by suprastar

Originally Posted by lil rell

Yea also need that info to if anybody knows anything about that please help...But good looking out I prolly go to lids and pick that hat thingy up today...
new era flagship stores have machines that can stretch hats, and they generally can reshape hats as well

Originally Posted by wildout4

had no idea you could dry clean a fitted. almost threw one away that i spilled bong water on.

I believe New Era hats say dry clean on their tags.
nerd.gif

I'd be afraid of the cleaners messing up the brim or something like that. Then I'd be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom