Cleveland-Akron-Canton-Kent!!! Check In!

InTime EzBoard wont let me send mail now. If you see this? Email me @ [email protected]
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

i dont really remember any names...i was in the major work program...ummm...i remember the 7th grader's assistant principal...tall white dude wit the yellow office...i stayed in that @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
AIM : CORNROBCUN

Quote:
i remember the 7th grader's assistant principal...tall white dude wit the yellow office
:rofl:
roll.gif
Ben Stein lookin @zz iggin right!? hahahaa!!

Quote:
science class was this short **** lookin white lady
roll.gif

Quote:
then there was that huge english teacher lady
roll.gif

Quote:
only person's name i remember is terb...the gym teacher
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
...i also remember this one big black dude who looked grown but was in like the 7th grade...___
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
but u gotta remember this cold PR chick named vanessa...i forget her last name but its hispanic...she was a dime.
STRAIGHT FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born - Inner-City Bred. Neva No Sucka.​

AT thats crazy man...i def. had some good times there...yea maurowski was him...tall bastard...

terb was always yellin some @#%$ like "OK!" when we was hoopin...dude was cool tho...ms fredrick...i hated her after she accused me of cheating off some dumbass dude...

i remember ms flannery being moody as @#%$...

Ms garson ring a bell? i think that was the french teacher's name...

damn i feel old...
AIM : CORNROBCUN​
These are my newest beats...Yea Part 2
I got DOPE BEATS for sale...​

whats good cleveland ? we finally have a shoe shoe coming this saturday oct 13 at 5pm at ' A better place " on west 9th street downtown . Im getting a table so its 25 for a table . hope to see some of you collectors there . for more info go to myspace.com/tarintino07

checking in for AK. Hey where the freak can i get a countdown pack? I really don't wanna take that drive to randall park....

JsindaA, NeXt will have all the packs.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

The Future....just put it in your sig anyway you want homie!

What Up Nesto?
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Same ol' same ol' . What's up with you stranger ? How's my collection? I hope you're taking special care of my OG XIII's ! Hit me up.
MIAMI HEAT

Back
Top Bottom