CLEVELAND/AKRON-CANTON NT'ers! Check IN

Mayne I been lookin for stores with SB acconts in Cleveland for sooooo long i will hit em both up tomorrow but...

-Name: Rell
-I grew up Around 116th n Harvard (DOVE) and I currently stay Off 105 St.Clair
-Glenville HS C/O 07 YEP
-Probably going to BGSU Fall 07
-Fav Shoe.... Penny II's (still got my pair from when I was little *memories)
-I want to start collecting Nike SB dunks but ya kno im in Cleveland cant find any stores
-Fav store is NEXT
blah blah blah
-Thoughts: We need a Niketown....and more storess with Urban/SB Accounts

Zeus...Didn't u mess wit a chick name Tia?

attention all Clevelanders and other Ohioans who may be interested...
the NEXT Urban Gear in Akron is still carrying Mars IV.
so if u couldn't get your pair, and you still want 'em, hit em up.
[/b]

[/b]

Neighborhood: East Cleveland
High School: Shaw '04
College: Ohio State University (6/08)
Shoes: Jordans (og & retro), lebrons, pennys, griffeys, forces, foams, deions

Did the Next at Beachwood open yet? I can only imagine the prices. City Blue is my choice for clothes

Yeah, it opened, but it's different from all the others as far as what they carry. If you shop at City Blue, I might would stick with the other NEXT's.........The Beachwood one is more BBC, Lacoste, Ed Hardy oriented..........Welcome to NT.
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #1.

Go Lakers
Go Cavaliers.

Looking for De La Soul Hi's, Irons, Band-Aids, Air Up's, Air Shake NDestrukt, Air Jordan V (Laney) Sz. 11

Any Lebron Fans here? Strange... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

NEIGHBORHOOD- W.160 & Lorain Ave. (West side of Cleveland)

HIGHSCHOOL- ST. Edward High School

COLLEGE- TRI-C

FAVORITE KICKZ- Definately love my Jordans.(Jordan's III,IV and V). Also dig the AIR MAX 1990'S.

Hello, and much love to all my fellow Clevelanders!!!!

Yes There are LeBron Fans...........we just ain't on your level Rudolph..........your LeBrons are ridiculous............I feel good have AZG II's and III's. I wonder if you're one of the four horsemen........
"Chris Was Great Before Danielle And Will Be After Her"
-Altron Jenkins, 9/1/06.

Go Lakers.........Go Cavaliers.
Add Me As A Myspace Friend.......http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

I'm here Chris! Next in Akron is a joke. The prices are a joke (over $200 for some grapes) and the crew that works there thinks they have something you can't get anywhere else. Like white/navy Lebron III's. A Niketown in Cleveland would be cool.
KDog

KDog......

A Niketown in Cleveland..........

WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

I guess the closest we'll get is a factory store at Aurora Farms like the one in Lodi.
"Chris Was Great Before Danielle And Will Be After Her"
-Altron Jenkins, 9/1/06.

Go Lakers.........Go Cavaliers.
Add Me As A Myspace Friend.......http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

I dont see why we shouldn't have one.....I need to talk to Lebron and tell him to get at Nike to put one in Cleveland or Akron.
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #3.

Quote:
I guess the closest we'll get is a factory store at Aurora Farms like the one in Lodi.

:wow:
eek.gif
We getting a factory store??
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #2.

[/b]
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Quote:
Yep, allegedly supposed to open on 10/25
:lol:
laugh.gif
but seriously... :pimp:
pimp.gif

... because that's comin from a black man.
Team Founder
4MVP
James-Hughes-Varejao-Ilgauskas-Marshall-Gooden-Brown-Gibson-Jones-Pollard-Snow-Wesley-Pavlovic-Jackson-Newble-Graham​

You would have to look at the Cleveland/Akron market as a whole to determine whether or not a NikeTown would work. Lebron being from the area is not enuff to sustain a store. Plus, the mom and pop shops and the fake industry hurts the bottom line. Its one of the reasons why DC does not have a Niketown ( although there are two Niketwon outlets). Places that have Niketowns have a bonofide sneaker culture and events to display that....
Cleveland/Akron.. gotta step ya game up.....

you guys heard of "DA JUMPOFF" in akron (at arlington and e. exchange)??

I was in there a couple weeks ago and not only was the dude there a total no-nothing @#%$, but all their @#%$ is FAKE! I was wondering where all these kids were getting clear J's and fape from...
Looking for:
sz 9.5-10
unkles, avengers, sea crystals, +
any blazers

Back
Top Bottom