::: Cleveland Browns @ Oakland Raiders ::: The Black Hole ::: 10/16

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

DHB has really improved improved since we drafted him.

DHB > Crybaby Tree

I just text my Niner friend that. He agreed lol. You can tell he's really gaining confidence out there. If he can consistently catch the ball with his hands, he's going to be our #1 receiver.

He has the athleticism to give DB's headaches.

^NFL.com breaking news.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MzD650

Wow. Campbell out for the season. Sucks.

What!!!??? How can they tell that already? %%%*%@@ +%%*. Where's Garrard.

The choice is obviously Garrard, right?

Other options:

-Let Boller figure it out
-Let the Pryor Era begin
-TEBOW TIME! (
laugh.gif
)
-Seriously though, Brady Quinn??

I thought Van #!#* played a lot better. He just needed to go after the ball a little more aggressively on the one deep ball to G. Little instead of letting it come to him, he got lucky on that one.

EDIT: DVD's name really just got edited out, really.
roll.gif

won the battle but lost the war. Crap.

Campbell out with BROKEN COLLARBONE>

ANY word o stable?

shoulda went for the FG too

Yeah we should have went for that fg. That's a mistake by Hue but I'm sure we'll learn from it.

This !%+* sucks cause I feel like we could've made a real run, but that is not possible with Kyle Boller. Period.

Originally Posted by el producto79

I thought Van #!#* played a lot better. He just needed to go after the ball a little more aggressively on the one deep ball to G. Little instead of letting it come to him, he got lucky on that one.

EDIT: DVD's name really just got edited out, really.
roll.gif

DVD def has potential.  He just needs to add some muscle mass (like Huff). I"m higher on Chekwa but glad both are showing signs. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

CARSON PALMER.

Yeeeeah, that's not going to happen. Mike Brown's stubborn %!+ ain't trading Palmer.

It's looking like Garrard....or bring back Trent Edwards. All bad.

The good thing is our offense doesn't revolve heavily around the QB.

We just gotta ride DMAC, hope he doesn't get injuried, keep up the creative playcalling, and give Boller a chance to succeed.
I expect to resign Trent Edwards honestly, who would've thought Pryor might end up playing this year
laugh.gif

Damn dude, I was just starting to get used to Jason and what he brought to the team
frown.gif
Poor dude has no luck.

Back
Top Bottom