Cleveland Browns vs Baltimore Ratbirds - Official Gameday Post

CLE-B_quatt6iqgd7dc8dhkdug.gif

Browns need to take care of business against an opponent that is on the ropes and on the verge of going down. DA is looking to kick his former teams#%##@ andJamal is looking to kick is former team#%##@ as well. Browns get the sweep for the year in a 28-13 victory

GO BROWNS

Baltimore has no offense...the Brows seem to have a lot of it....still though...game should be a close one.

For the record, i hope DA throws for 4 td's and 350yrds.
happy.gif

Huh?

Ratbird

Ratbird is a fictional animal derived from a series of books known as the Edge Chronicles.

A Ratbird is (as is evident from the name) a cross between a rat and a bird; it has the head and tail of a rat, but has wings and can fly like a bird. Its behaviour resembles that of a pigeon, and when taken out of its home sky ship and released, it returns, so some people use them to deliver one-way messages. They have a strong, sensitive sense of smell, which handlers use to seek something out and return with information of a location - conveyed to a Ratbird handler through an areal display similar to a dance (a skilled handler knows that each wing dip, loop-the-loop, and aerial spin reveals key navigational information).

Ratbirds commonly roost in the bilges and lower holds of sky-ships, leading to a superstition among sky-pirates that when the Ratbirds all leave a ship, then they are truly doomed.

Ratbirds tend to travel in large flocks, and in such numbers that from afar, these flocks resemble thick black clouds. When one turns, the whole flock turns in unison, like a hive mind. This behavior is very similar to the Ratbird's cousin, the meat-eating Snicket.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name of the team is the Ravens.

And they will probably lose today. DA couldn't get it done vs. the Steelers, but the Ravens are much worse

GO BROWNS

RAVENS ARE SOME PUNK@*%@%#%+

NGATA PUNCHED OUR ROOKIE AND DIDNT GET EJECTED.

THEM WASHED UP DUDES JAWWING AFTER EVERY PLAY IN OUR PLAYERS FACE WHILE THEYRE ON THE GROUND

losers.

Browns need to whoop dat backside major.

I explained earlier the one thing I can't stand with any type of smack talk is changing the team name to try to make fun of that team. It is just sostupid. I mean, the Stealers, the Bungles, the Clowns, the Ratbirds, the Seagulls, etc, it is just dumb. You have to be able to make fun of the team muchbetter than that....

Cleveland needs to win to keep wildcard hopes alive. Ravens can't score 10 points so it should be over already

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The Browns D is playing well. 1 bad drive but errything else has been outstanding.

weak penalty.

Playing well against the ravens offense?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the Browns blowing this lead.

But then again if they lose, it will help my Cowboys get a higher 1st round pick.

Go Ravens!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom