Cleveland Police Slay 12 yo boy in playground..VIDEO

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm from bedford heights too
nerd.gif
im about to pm u

Last edited:
Disgusting. You can't even use being a rookie cop as en excuse. Any logical human would attempt not to be shot and get some distance from someone who potentially has a weapon. You don't go all wild west gunslinger and get right next to the person and start shooting as soon as you step foot out of a car. This is so sad.

In that vid it looks like they sped up on him, he half way turned around and they popped him.

If yall think holding a gun warrants automatic shooting then how come all these kids shooting up schools and movie theaters are still alive?

In that vid it looks like they sped up on him, he half way turned around and they popped him.

If yall think holding a gun warrants automatic shooting then how come all these kids shooting up schools and movie theaters are still alive?
and Ohio is an open carry state

An officer gave the boy an order three times to "show your hands" before shooting him, Tomba said. Loehmann, 26, a rookie who joined the force in March, fired the fatal shot, a police spokesperson said. Garmback, 46, had been an officer since 2008.

From ABC News' article.

The video I saw was really zoomed in on the gazebo, so it was really hard to tell how long the officers were in the area and/or whether they could've seen the gun.

“I’m sitting in the park ... There’s a guy here with a pistol pointing it at everybody,” the caller says. “The guy keeps pulling it in and out of his pants, it’s probably fake but you know what, he’s scaring the **** out of people.”

“Is he black or white?” the operator asked three times.

“Black,” says the caller. “He’s sitting on the swings now. But he’s pulling it in and out of his pants and pointing it at people.”

Tomba was asked why the notion that the gun was “probably fake” was never communicated to the responding officers. “We need to get that information to that zone car,” Tomba said. “That is part of our investigation."

article: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/26/tamir-rice-video-shows-boy-shot-police-cleveland

Y'all keep making these threads like the police care.
They're going to keep doing it, I've actually gotten used to it.
Pigs gonna pig, don't get caught slippin.

That's literally where I'm at at this point.

Doesnt matter if the caller thought it was fake or not. The boy should have known better to be waving around a toy gun in public. There had been a couple of murders days before in cleveland. And no one knows really if its fake or not.

It was really bad judgement on the person carrying the toy and the person who gave it to him. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Yeah ol buddy shouldn't have been waving the plastic heat in the first place.
Not justifying the police AT ALL, but in Cleveland? Waving a gun? In PUBLIC? You askin for it

Last edited:
Yeah ol buddy shouldn't have been waving the plastic heat in the first place.
Not justifying the police AT ALL, but in Cleveland? Waving a gun? In PUBLIC? You askin for it

This is ignorance at it's finest. When were you born? That'll tell me A LOT. We used to play with pop guns all the time at this boys age, ALL THE TIME. The problem is instant access to cell phones and white people being scared of the "big bad black man". Hell the caller clearly states that its a "guy" pointing a gun, not a kid, but a GUY. Kinda like how Darren Wilson went out of his way to refer to Mike Brown as a "Powerful Man" who was "out to kill him". Not a teen... a POWERFUL BIG SCARY BLACK MAN.

:smh:

Last edited:
This is ignorance at it's finest. When were you born? That'll tell me A LOT. We used to play with pop guns all the time at this boys age, ALL THE TIME. The problem is instant access to cell phones and white people being scared of the "big bad black man". Hell the caller clearly states that its a "guy" pointing a gun, not a kid, but a GUY. Kinda like how Darren Wilson went out of his way to refer to Mike Brown as a "Powerful Man" who was "out to kill him". Not a teen... a POWERFUL BIG SCARY BLACK MAN.

Pop guns dont look real like airsofts

Like a person cant be a kid? Lol

im not him, but im 30 yrs old, born and raised in cleveland. Had air soft guns as a kid, shot real guns, family and friends owned real guns. Hell, we even stupidly played with real guns (unloaded and inside the house only). I would have NEVER, EVER EVER, brought a BB gun to a park and start waving it around foolishly. NEVER

a 12 yr old can look and act just as bad as a grown *** man with a pistol in his hand.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ... Not everything is based upon race... If it was a white kid holding a "gun" in the same exact neighborhood, the same exact outcome would have occurred...

Jesus Christ... Not everything is based upon race... If it was a white kid holding a "gun" in the same exact neighborhood, the same exact outcome would have occurred...

most likely

i fail to see race come in to play here. you have a gun fake or real (no one knows) you are gonna get shot

USED TO.
WELCOME TO NOW.

Heard about this story the other day as I was leaving Cleveland ironically.

I hate to say it but the parents are partially to blame they should've taught their son better. A couple reports actually said the kid reached for his toy gun when they told him to freeze which is crazy.

dont airsoft guns usually have a neon-colored cap? That gun looks awfully realistic to me.

Most do, some dont

i had one that looked like a legit hand gun and it had just a tiny orange tip.

I remember years ago i had it my moms van in the glove box. My dad was riding shot gun and found it, dude flipped out on my like never before. This guy rarely if ever yelled at me but he went physco because he didnt want a cop to find it and go crazy or do something because they day you just never know.

if that kid was carrying the gun they showed, i honestly wouldnt blame the cop. that looks like a real gun

this is messed up but he should have had his banger tucked. fake or not. when you out there tryna hit licks you really only gotta flash it.

Back
Top Bottom