Cleveland with a 29-0 Run over the Bucks...What's wrong in Milwaukee?

Now, how in the hell did they beat the Memphis/Clippers 22-0 run.
laugh.gif

The Bucks are having a major collapse losing 7 of their last 8.

roll.gif
roll.gif
mikes got an point.
Bucks been losin, BJ's performance has been dropping, coincidence? i think not
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

don't give me that.

definitely not as hard as you waiting on a slip up. i didn't think you cared that much.
wink.gif

they said the 29-0 run was the biggest run any team made in NBA history. i wasn't going to post anything until I heard that. another reason the thread wasmade was due to the fact the bucks have lost 7 of their last 8 after starting the season so well.

lol what a lame... 22-0 run come from behind win in the 4th quarter >>>> 29-0 run in the first half of a game..

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

thats what happens when you try to fool NT

Jennings is a BUM.

This.

I wouldn't say bum, but alot of scoring pg's take the league by storm for the first few years, then fizzle out. Marbury, Francis.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Jennings is a BUM.

This.

I wouldn't say bum, but alot of scoring pg's take the league by storm for the first few years, then fizzle out. Marbury, Francis.
I see this..

1ypmih.jpg

Give or take a few things.

The Bucks just lack experience i guess. Cleveland is an "elite" team is the NBA and the Bucks are STILL at the bottom of the heap,if you look at their players. This shouldnt be that much of a surpise. The Bucks need one- or two more scorers, and better backcourt defenders.

Jennings is a BUM.
Both sides of the extremes are idiots. You included. We can't tell much about his career a quarter of a season in.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Mateen Cleaves wrote:

Jennings is a BUM.
Both sides of the extremes are idiots. You included. We can't tell much about his career a quarter of a season in.

something doesnt add

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Jennings is a BUM.
Both sides of the extremes
And therein lies the gist of NikeTalk...

Both sides of the extreme....

Damn everyone off the bus already. Bucks had a easy first month schedule wise and gave up 4 games all losing by 2pts. Jennings dropped like 25 on the cavs inthe loss. Nobody else was scoring. Bucks are a jumpshooting team and rarely been taking it to the rim, which has us taking half as many ft during the game. Wehave a young team that can't close a game out. We will be around for one of the last playoff spots!

Mateen is just mad BJ didn't send him a jersey.
laugh.gif

Or Josh Childress.

Dude probably PM'ed Wale asking him for a Supreme letterman, too.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The funny thing is, I wouldn't even be shocked if that really was Mateen Cleaves doing that.
laugh.gif

this streak was gonna happen eventually...you cant ask a rookie to carry your team through an entire season..besides Bogut (and Ridnour who has been playinggreat this year) they have nobody else that can score when plays break down..bell, ilyasova, delfino all can knock down a shot when open but they're rarelygonna create their own offensively...they really do need another low post scorer or wing player that can get to the bucket off the dribble

Bucks need a scorer(no michael redd). Jennings can't drop 50 every night and Bogut is a solid scorer for a big man but can't take over a game. Ilyasova in the future will be able to put up 20 a game but not yet. So they need another guy who can put up 15-20 a game consistently(no michael redd).

Back
Top Bottom