Cleveland's Got Sole 3 June 24, 2012!

Get your table registrations in! Tables will sell out so don't wait! Email us at [email protected] if you need a form. Here are over 600 pictures from the last show. http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss61/ClevelandsGotSole/ClevelandsGotSole 2 4-10-10/ 

402034699.jpg
402034697.jpg

Is this like any other convention (i.e. will people be buying and selling shoes?), or is it just for people to show off their collections?

It's everything. Display, buy, sell, and trade. Check out the pictures. Any interest in a table?

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

It's everything. Display, buy, sell, and trade. Check out the pictures. Any interest in a table?

No man, not at all...I'm a casual enthusiast at best...definitely not a collector.

June 24, 2012 at The Embassy Suites Hotel in Beachwood, OH 12-5 pm. Search for Cleveland's Got Sole III on Facebook.

Are the prices there fairly reasonable? I know that each person/table can make their own prices but overall, what would you say?

Prices are whatever they make. I have no idea what will be there and what the prices will be. Look at the pictures in the link posted above. I can tell you that there will be plenty of shoes and a great time is always had by all.

I've always had a hard time selling at sneaker events and my prices were always good.

example Infrared AM 90's at last years Cincy event I was asking $100 each all my pairs were DS in box & not a single person even picked them up, I put them on ebay and have been getting $180 ever since. I had DS in box dunks and Blazer SB's for $30 and no one bought lol, seems like people are only looking for rare kicks for dirt cheap.

Zach, they were all distracted by all the other crazy %*#$ you had on display! Lol. I got people already asking me if you will be displaying again so they can see the stuff in person. I just tell them I hope so.

Macky, tickets will be sold at the door. $10 per person and that includes 5 raffle tickets. Children 10 and under are free.

how much is a table? and do the people with tables often buy shoes? i have a bunch of DS Jordans that are all sz 15.  what would the odds be i could sell some there? id rather sell to someone in person than deal with feebay

I have 2 tables that will full of dope Sneakers FOR SALE. Size 9.5's, 10's and 11's all priced to move I also RESTOCKED on my Sneaker Keychains still just $10 each. Stop by say hi and get you a new Sneaker Keychain.

CGS 3 - June 24th - See you there!

What's up with the house of blues party? Is it the same as the villa yeezyrelease party???

Back
Top Bottom