!!!!Clevelands Got Sole II!!!! April 10th!!!!!!!

Size 9.5...
osuiv.jpg

Do kids have to pay admission too?
My 2 and 4 year olds love shoes so theyre coming with me

I am getting so excited for this! Everyone better expect some great stuff because I know Kev & Andrew are working their !$*+% off!

I'LL BE MAKING THE TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO CLEVELAND AND I'LL HAVE ABOUT 75 TO 100 PAIRS ALL FOR SALE. SIZES 9.5 TO 11 ALONG WITH MINI SNEAKER KEY CHAINS, SNEAKER TEE'S AND NEW ERA FITTED HATS.

BE SURE NOT TO MISS THIS SNEAKER EVENT. APRIL 10 BE THERE!

Originally Posted by ChiTown Air

I'LL BE MAKING THE TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO CLEVELAND AND I'LL HAVE ABOUT 75 TO 100 PAIRS ALL FOR SALE. SIZES 9.5 TO 11 ALONG WITH MINI SNEAKER KEY CHAINS, SNEAKER TEE'S AND NEW ERA FITTED HATS.

BE SURE NOT TO MISS THIS SNEAKER EVENT. APRIL 10 BE THERE!
I gotta get a Keychain off you this time around, bring some Lebron shoe Keychains those will sell like hotcakes in Cleveland.

Keychains were FIRE!!!

Thoughts and prayers go out to my boy Shundy. He was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Leukemia this past Monday. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

SHUNDY HOPE YOU BEAT THIS LEUKEMIA AND GET BETTER. YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS.

I HAVE A FEW OF THE LEBRON CHAMBER OF FEAR AF1 (FEARLESS) MINI KEY CHAINS THAT WILL BE FOR SALE APRIL 10 AT CLEVELAND GOT SOLE 2.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE. SOUNDS AS IF WE WILL HAVE A LARGE CHICAGO TURN OUT FOR THIS EVENT.

Fairfax(9), SOLE(9.5), OSU Away(10.5), OSU Home(11), SVSM Home(9.5), CTK Home(9.5), CTK Away(9.5)

Soldiers.jpg

Here is the first of many raffle prizes we'll be giving away at the event:

Everybody gets a raffle ticket who attends.

Anthony Parker dual autographed game issued PEs.
Thanks to the Cleveland Cavaliers for their generous donations.

Anyone with size 9 Jordans bring them. I need somethin to take home from the event. [email protected] if its something major!

We will make this event crazy!

We're at about 20 people from Cincinnati saying they are coming.

Alright, here it is, the OFFICIAL Cleveland's Got Sole Video!
ENJOY!!!

Big Thanks to Charles for all the hard work on it!!!!

-Andrew-

Great, great video!!!

I'll have a few pairs for the big guys as well...

Black II Low (17), White II Low (18), IV (18)
bigfella.jpg

15's anyone...
fifteens.jpg

booked my room today, for any of you who haven't booked a room yet the deadline for the discount pricing is March 20th!

I'm not selling this year but I will be posting a list of everything I have for sale then if one of you guys wants something I will bring it along and we can work out a price before the show, stay tuned.....

Originally Posted by Zach13g

booked my room today, for any of you who haven't booked a room yet the deadline for the discount pricing is March 20th!

I'm not selling this year but I will be posting a list of everything I have for sale then if one of you guys wants something I will bring it along and we can work out a price before the show, stay tuned.....

it won't be any of my Lebron collection ^
ohwell.gif

just my ebay type stuff, a few Lebron's will be on the list.

lookin forward to that list Zach.

Another door prize generously donated by WestSide Skates. Thank you much!

Check them out: [URL]http://www.westsideskates.net/[/url]

Hit them up for all your SB needs, as well as many many other brands!

DS Ms Pacman Dunk SB, Size 12

April 10th! Can't wait all!

-Andrew-

Back
Top Bottom