Clipse Doorman Video...Jesus...the disclaimer...:{

sos, jan. 1st. lets get to it g
pimp.gif

bottles on me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

u guys can put in ur avy requests.

can you hook me up with one? With mal playing with that big stack...like the only in your avy
laugh.gif
?

sick.gif

All I have to say...My dudes basically saying @+#% the feds..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

This is exactly the kind of music the black youth of today need.

Camron dont exactly make school bus music either... and somone please get Liva some rhythm

Main Entry: sar·casm

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I see you 18th.

Christian coke chopping clothing owners...*throws in cinematic shots of black destitution for added effect*.... It is what it is.

I enjoyed it when other artists did it, so I ain't gone be a hypocrite...just expect more from these dudes at this point.

Joint was aight. Gonna knock in the whip.

Album should be a banger.

I feel you 100%. I expect much more from these guys nowadays. This is a step down from them, and this video isn't good at all.

I'm calling it now though, "Life Change" is going to be everybody's favorite song. (Nope, haven't heard it but that snippet has had mestuck all summer).

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I see you 18th.

Christian coke chopping clothing owners...*throws in cinematic shots of black destitution for added effect*.... It is what it is.

I enjoyed it when other artists did it, so I ain't gone be a hypocrite...just expect more from these dudes at this point.

Joint was aight. Gonna knock in the whip.

Album should be a banger.

I feel you 100%. I expect much more from these guys nowadays. This is a step down from them, and this video isn't good at all.

I must say, I do agree with your sentiments....They are happy now, so I should have expected their music to reflect that.

I could care less what them _'s are rapping about. As long as the bars are point...I'm satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom