Clipse Live at Commonwealth DC monday night

mixtapes available instore at cmonwealth or online on complex.com

thanks again to everyone who came out.

theblockdc.wordpress.com

Damn.

Did anyone just show up in a regular gray hoodie, blue jeans, NFace, and Nike/Foamboots.

Jesus Christ.

I'll have to go shopping to "fit in" at one of these "events."

S M F H.

smh.gif

regular gray hoodie, blue jeans, NFace, and Nike/Foamboots??!! have you heard the clipse before?

you could see that fit at the DTLR off Minnesota tonight...but in commonwealth for the clipse...ummmm.....not so much

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Damn.

Did anyone just show up in a regular gray hoodie, blue jeans, NFace, and Nike/Foamboots.

Jesus Christ.

S M F H.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
you aint neva lie. I was thinkin the same thing. A mondaynight at that.

i dont normally comment on folks kicks either but......abdul had on some paris dunks.....on the level low! lol

Damn.

Jesus Christ.

S M F H.

smh.gif

LMAO!!!!

Damn.

Jesus Christ.

S M F H.

smh.gif
lol, i actually went with a simple uniform: grey hoodie, plain white tee under, ******** beanie, blue jeans, and my everyday dark bluepumas
grin.gif
. but i thought it was cool that pusha went and walked around thestore and greeted everybody instead of just standing behind the registers with the workers.

lavan emanuel wrote:

C.Paulo and Dude
3077852894_1a954af004_o.jpg

Dude up there is me... B Freezy...
I'm definitely all red in the face cuz it was hot as hell in there...
I was happy cuz I got my mixtape, chilled with my boy Paulo (who I hadn't seen in a bit) and met some pretty cool people... Hung out with cool sneakaheads who i've met over time, Anwar, Scooty, Jupeezy, met Lavan for the first time with his streetsweeper size lens on his camera, lol..
Shouts to the Cmonwealth/Stussy staff who always holds me down, Eddie, Jay, Adrian, and Rome (who was killin it on the 1's and 2's, btw... And yes he was spinnin RECORDS)
I'm not a "sweat the star" type, so seeing these dudes (Pusha really, Malice didn't show), or Wale or Raheem, was aight... They living and breathing people and we all bleed red... I was suprised however, at how friendly Tre from UCB was... Overall all the starts seemed pretty chill and down to earth and did take the time to interact with the crowd...
Big shouts to all the photogs and videomakers out there, yaw did your thing....

Fresco

^^^ Yo Tre is a very cool dude. All the dudes form the band that I know are reallly cool dudes. Mikey. E. Stan. Tre.

My bad for not knowing what your NT name was.

It's all good homie... Your b/w pics are sick btw... That one of adrian outside the store is classic... It looks like it def belongs in a fashion mag...Keep shootin'!

Thanks B Fresco. Props are appreciated.

I've been getting some good reviews on the images I've shot overall. That's good stuff to me.

I've gotten pretty comfy with making on the flyer settings adjustments, based on lighting, to get a decent shot. It's annoying but the outcome of theimages is all that matters in the end.

Back
Top Bottom