Clipse x Keri Hilson x Pharrell - Eyes On Me

killa cam'ron

drops killaseason ...leaves label due to agreement on albums made during contract

signs to pharrell the next month

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

killa cam'ron

drops killaseason ...leaves label due to agreement on albums made during contract

signs to pharrell the next month

I could never see that happening...and it won't, I'll put my sn on it

Originally Posted by superfly

i like the clipse, but they need to stop messing with Pharrell! dude lame as hell!
You do know that the only reason Clipse is even relevant right now is because of Pharrell and Chad right?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Correct.

Keri cannot sing at all.
Ciara can?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by superfly

i like the clipse, but they need to stop messing with Pharrell! dude lame as hell!
You do know that the only reason Clipse is even relevant right now is because of Pharrell and Chad right?

QFT...I'm kinda "ehh" on this one though. The beat is nice (nothing TOO special), "I'm Good" murders this track IMO. I think dudesneed to realize this album is not gonna sound like HHNF @ all. They are done with that type of mood it seems & are def trying to go more mainstream withthis project. I think dudes need to wait out on the "Popeyes (Back by Popular Demand)" track feat. Killa & the "Wretched, Pitiful, Poor,Blind and Naked" track (the one @ the end of all of Malice's blogs) to say they need to stop messin' with The Neptunes forever though
indifferent.gif
. Becauseboth those joints are about to be BANANAS.
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
x 1,000,000

"last night what i seen made my life" untill this drops im gonna stop listening to leaked songs.

This isn't the type of track you give to the Clipse. This tempo worked with Justin, but by themselves, no way.

Even with a different singer, the hook is still trash.

Waste of a hot club beat imo. They should have gave this track to Mary as a remix to "The One" lol.

^ I COMPLETELY agree after a few listens minus the Mary @%*$
laugh.gif
. BUT, who knows? Maybe Pusha Ton & Malicious REALLY wanted it.
smh.gif

EDIT: Hopefully this !!+* doesn't make the album.
mad.gif
This is now officially hot doo doo of a song that gets worse after every listen. Where"I'm Good" was the polar opposite (@%*$ gets better with EVERY listen).

This is garbage and it ain't because of Keri. This some ol' pop artist type !#@. Its always fail when rappers rap at beat with this type of tempo.

yeah i really dont know why Clipse took this beat.The beat is straight crack but The Thornton Brothers?.... naw should have saved it for Kenna or something
laugh.gif

Hopefully they have some "darker" records too.
Agreed. This track is stupid...Sounds like some straight Flo Rida Track. As a big fan of the clipse I can honestly say that so far this albumsounds like its going to be disapointing or just no where near HHNF or Lord Willin. Aside from "kinda of like a big deal" this and "imgood" have weak lyrics and uptempo computer beats. I want to hear cut flow dope @%%%. These dudes are straight dipping the hands in the fun commercialbucket and are seeing if people will buy it. I only hope most of "Till the Casket Drop" has better lyrics/flow like how they ripped the mixtape.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yeah i really dont know why Clipse took this beat.The beat is straight crack but The Thornton Brothers?.... naw should have saved it for Kenna or something
laugh.gif

QFT...this *#*% just pisses me off the more i think about it/here this song. THIS AIN'T THE CLIPSE DAMNIT!
mad.gif
(Yes, I'm mad)
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Your new avy is
pimp.gif
BTW...

EDIT: Scotty Storch's "Fast Life" track is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this pathetic %%@@.

Back
Top Bottom