cliques are ubiquitous SMH

might sound crazy but Ive never been to a school with white kids until I moved to FL

but I chilled with everybody

I realized the other day that if it wasnt for the fact that we were from the same neighborhood I'd never hang out with my childhood friends. Did that makesense?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I realized the other day that if it wasnt for the fact that we were from the same neighborhood I'd never hang out with my childhood friends. Did that make sense?

i ddnt see color, as long as ur coo then i Fs wit youu. but for my team, i keep my circle small.

My school was 93% Latino and Black so we pretty much mixed up.
And that 7% of whites/asians/middle easterns stayed together.

In my high school eople were more likely to hang out with people they had classes with before or that went to the same jr high.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't know why it's like this but usually when people are in new environments they tend to associate with their race. One of my homies said "Not every black man is your friend, and not every white man is your enemy" I hate when people generalize other races.
because that's who they're more comfortable with.

My school is really diverse, but we tend to separate with our own.

But i got friends of many backgrounds

Would be boring as hell to have the same friends of only one race

Not the way to live but to each their own...

Keep in mind I live in America...

my black friends call me white........ or puerto rican.
my hispanic friends call me black.
& surprisingly enough, i have no white friends to call me anything.

idk what cliques you speak of, sir.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

It was never like that for me
pimp.gif
same here I seem to get along with everybody in my school

my thing is, if your cool I'll be cool with you, if your a d*** then I wont mess with you

I mess with everybody
pimp.gif
being that dude ftw... The people im closest to are my teamates though..

My high school and middle school was basically asian and black but a bit more asian. I messed with all races

im cool with everybody long as they dont cross me wrong

white,black,asian,hispanic friends over here lol

even in high school i was cool with the nerds, jocks, etc lol very well diversified ftw

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

im cool with everybody long as they dont cross me wrong

white,black,asian,hispanic friends over here lol

even in high school i was cool with the nerds, jocks, etc lol very well diversified ftw

Everyones cool with everyone...the topic was who is part of your clique. You're telling me your crew is like that?

Not gonna lie, all my male and female friends are Black. I have a few acquaintances who are Asian and Latina, but I can't/don't relate to them like myBlack firiends.

I think more or less, people are naturally more comfortable with those that they have more common with, and you see physical traits first.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That pic of the community cast is a clique too. Did you not see last night's episode?
laugh.gif
i was just gonna say that too. good episode though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom