close

Looks like the Jumpman came off, are you looking to purchase these..?

What are you gonna do with these man?..I wouldn't give you $10 for these things..SMH.

These aren't even worth money. They're beyond beat and can't even be restored in this condition. Honestly don't even think these would hold up as beaters. I hope you didn't actually pay money for these. They're even missing the jumpman on each shoe for God's sake. Kids are doing anything now adays just for bragging rights

its like taking a beat car to the junk yard. these arent worth anything. legit but not worth more then a couple bucks

These are easily restorable, the only thing that can't be done is the heel drag that destroyed part of the bottom sole and if I really wanted to, I could just swap the sole with a donor.

Just gotta reglue midsole, RIT the mesh, clean the midsole and salon care the sole, bleach laces. Leather looks clean, but I can jason markk it. Not even that hard.

Only thing that gets me is the jumpman which is why I asked, gotta hand repaint it which is going to be the most difficult thing to do. Just need to know if they're legit.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Last edited:
These aren't even worth money. They're beyond beat and can't even be restored in this condition. Honestly don't even think these would hold up as beaters. I hope you didn't actually pay money for these. They're even missing the jumpman on each shoe for God's sake. Kids are doing anything now adays just for bragging rights
These folks and these 11s again smh.
What are you gonna do with these man?..I wouldn't give you $10 for these things..SMH.
mean.gif

It's just so funny when people assume and don't even know what can be done. No one cares about hype, these can be fixed and that's all that matters. SMH at some of you guys.

Last edited:
:smh:  

It's just so funny when people assume and don't even know what can be done. No one cares about hype, these can be fixed and that's all that matters. SMH at some of you guys.
Fixed...Hahaha ok fam do you...You would be doing yourself WAY more justice to save up for a few to at least get a 5/10 pair.. to "restore"..

Fixed...Hahaha ok fam do you...You would be doing yourself WAY more justice to save up for a few to at least get a 5/10 pair.. to "restore"..
Not when it's going for $30 and I already have all the materials except for the gold paint/dye.

You put an emphasis on "restore" like that's not what I'm goona do with it if I can get it. I just told you everything that had to be done to restore this shoe.

Last edited:
Not when it's going for $30 and I already have all the materials except for the gold paint/dye.

You put an emphasis on "restore" like that's not what I'm goona do with it if I can get it. I just told you everything that had to be done to restore this shoe.
Thats just sad. I hope your luck turns around for u.
Edit: this was not meant to offend anyone it was intended for general sympathy.

Last edited:
Thats just sad. I hope your luck turns around for u.
How is that sad? Cause I like to restore shoes and not waste my money? Alright baller, you're cool. You keep spending that retail + tax, I'll keep doin what I do.

It's funny cause I didn't even ask for your guys' opinion on the purchase, just the legitimacy of the shoe.
happy.gif

Keep it coming lulz.

Last edited:
Do you I guess.
That's all I wanted, ya'll just wanted to give your opinion haha. Just needed a L/C which is what I asked for, thread turned into something else.

Could care less it's a DMP, it's just something worth restoring. Maybe I can turn that pair like yours for $30 and some elbow grease, who knows.

Last edited:
post pics after you are finished restoring them. i think you can jason markk these to clean them but idk how you will fix the creases and the white jump man lol but its worth a try if you are buying these for so cheap.

Aren't these like a special DMP and only a very few we're made with the silver jumpman or was it another shoe.

maybe im just high as hell right now 

How is that sad? Cause I like to restore shoes and not waste my money? Alright baller, you're cool. You keep spending that retail + tax, I'll keep doin what I do.

It's funny cause I didn't even ask for your guys' opinion on the purchase, just the legitimacy of the shoe.
happy.gif

Keep it coming lulz.
I think what they meant is, the heel drag and other signs of wear will be impossible to reverse.

I think what they meant is, the heel drag and other signs of wear will be impossible to reverse.
Sole can't be fixed per say, but like I said earlier, it can be swapped. What else can't be fixed? Perfecting the PL back to normal I guess, but I don't mind a little creasing. Everything else is doable. Painting the jumpman back to gold is going to be the hardest part which is why I asked about it earlier before.

Just gotta see if I can get my hands on it, but the price is going up.  It's just like, why ya'll worried about what I spend my money on and then when I come through with what's up, then everyone like "do you"
laugh.gif
Just needed a L/C, but it's a crapshoot now.

Dude saying "'folks and these 11's", then when other dude post up his dmp's acting like we all worried bout if his pair "looks fine" (and noone even asked about him or his pair lulz), he goes and throw up that gif and reps him..like bruh...
laugh.gif

Entire situation is just mad lame.

Last edited:
Sole can't be fixed per say, but like I said earlier, it can be swapped. What else can't be fixed? Perfecting the PL back to normal I guess, but I don't mind a little creasing. Everything else is doable. Painting the jumpman back to gold is going to be the hardest part which is why I asked about it earlier before.

Just gotta see if I can get my hands on it, but the price is going up.  It's just like, why ya'll worried about what I spend my money on and then when I come through with what's up, then everyone like "do you" :lol: Just needed a L/C, but it's a crapshoot now.

Dude saying "'folks and these 11's", then when other dude post up his dmp's acting like we all worried bout if his pair "looks fine" (and noone even asked about him or his pair lulz), he goes and throw up that gif and reps him..like bruh...:lol:

Entire situation is just mad lame.
Maybe it aint us maybe its just you lulz

Last edited:
Good luck with your restoration op. Don't worry about everyone else if you wanna try and restore em go ahead. Lol you gotta tough task ahead of you though.

Back
Top Bottom