close

Sole can't be fixed per say, but like I said earlier, it can be swapped. What else can't be fixed? Perfecting the PL back to normal I guess, but I don't mind a little creasing. Everything else is doable. Painting the jumpman back to gold is going to be the hardest part which is why I asked about it earlier before.

Just gotta see if I can get my hands on it, but the price is going up.  It's just like, why ya'll worried about what I spend my money on and then when I come through with what's up, then everyone like "do you" :lol: Just needed a L/C, but it's a crapshoot now.

Dude saying "'folks and these 11's", then when other dude post up his dmp's acting like we all worried bout if his pair "looks fine" (and noone even asked about him or his pair lulz), he goes and throw up that gif and reps him..like bruh...:lol:

Entire situation is just mad lame.

Just saying you could probably pay a little more and get a more restorable pair that when restored could be worth much more when you're done. I've restored a couple pairs over the years and it's from my my experience that shoes in that condition don't hold up really well once restored cause the overall structure of the shoe is warped and compromised. Just my opinion though.

Just saying you could probably pay a little more and get a more restorable pair that when restored could be worth much more when you're done. I've restored a couple pairs over the years and it's from my my experience that shoes in that condition don't hold up really well once restored cause the overall structure of the shoe is warped and compromised. Just my opinion though.
This guy dont wanna hear it, hes already got it alllllll figured out. Like he told us, just let him do him, and apparently thats looking for shoes in the garbage can that he can "restore". Hes not even worth your time JDfrenchbread

Last edited:
I understand what you're saying, but I see value in these. Also pretty hard to find another pair for that little price, low risk = low reward, it just comes with the territory. I do a bit of restoring as well and the way I see it is, instead of buying one or the other, I would just buy both and restore. Only thing that is really damaged beyond actual repair is the sole and maybe some parts of the PL, but I gotta see it in more detail. Everything else on the upper looks great for restoring and isn't really even in that bad condition. Only thing really beat to death is the midsole and lower. Midsole can be reglued and cleaned, then sole can be swapped, then you pretty much have a good intact shoe.

Last edited:
This guy dont wanna hear it, hes already got it alllllll figured out. Like he told us, just let him do him, and apparently thats looking for shoes in the garbage can that he can "restore". Hes not even worth your time JDfrenchbread
Dude you're such a jackass, it's hilarious. Literally SMH at people like you.

"This guy dont wanna hear it, hes already got it alllllll figured out"  

Well obviously, I didn't ask for your two cents on the purchase. You're the one coming in here trying to spit advice on the purchase that I DIDN'T ASK FOR. Like you said,  just let me do me, so why the hell do you keep coming back to this thread. If you want to just let me do me, then go worry about something else aside from me and what I spend my money on. Just mad lame my dude and every post you continue to contribute, it shows more. Glad at least one dude came in here and recognized that and really let me do me. I'm not looking at the shoe at face value, but the possible end result which is what really matters.

I enjoy restoring sneakers when I have the time, and I like your spin on it as restoring "garbage."

You're cool bro.

Last edited:
Dude you're such a jackass, it's hilarious. Literally SMH at people like you.

"This guy dont wanna hear it, hes already got it alllllll figured out"  

Well obviously, I didn't ask for your two cents on the purchase. You're the one coming in here trying to spit advice on the purchase that I DIDN'T ASK FOR. Like you said,  just let me do me, so why the hell do you keep coming back to this thread. If you want to just let me do me, then go worry about something else aside from me and what I spend my money on. Just mad lame my dude and every post you continue to contribute, it shows more. Glad at least one dude came in here and recognized that and really let me do me. I'm not looking at the shoe at face value, but the possible end result which is what really matters.

I enjoy restoring sneakers when I have the time, and I like your spin on it as restoring "garbage."

You're cool bro.

View media item 1015986
View media item 1016102

Look man you guys arguing back and forth is not doing anything in the end...Look OP, no one is picking on you we are simply trying to explain these shoes are shot.. You seem to be getting restore and tryin ta clean them up confused.. If you truly wanna "restore" them your gonna need another DMP as a donor, in which case you would spend much more $ and your donor is gonna be in better shape.. So this would be a foolish decision right? I could care less what you do with your time and money I'm just trying to give you good advise from A LOT of experience.. Simply trying to clean and re glue them and paint on a jumpman that was not painted on in the 1st place does not in any way constitute as restoring....That's fixing, or half assing a restoration. After all your time, $, and effort your still gonna have $30 beaters. Just cleaner ones. They are just too far gone to increase their value any..Totaled is totaled.. Now if you just want to clean them up to wear them do you. Good luck with your project fam.

Look man you guys arguing back and forth is not doing anything in the end...Look OP, no one is picking on you we are simply trying to explain these shoes are shot.. You seem to be getting restore and tryin ta clean them up confused.. If you truly wanna "restore" them your gonna need another DMP as a donor, in which case you would spend much more $ and your donor is gonna be in better shape.. So this would be a foolish decision right? I could care less what you do with your time and money I'm just trying to give you good advise from A LOT of experience.. Simply trying to clean and re glue them and paint on a jumpman that was not painted on in the 1st place does not in any way constitute as restoring....That's fixing, or half assing a restoration. After all your time, $, and effort your still gonna have $30 beaters. Just cleaner ones. They are just too far gone to increase their value any..Totaled is totaled.. Now if you just want to clean them up to wear them do you. Good luck with your project fam.
Definitely understood the point, and I was goona use some concord 11 soles that I have laying around as donors. Don't think these are in as bad as condition as you believe, nothing is really that bad except for the separation imo or damaged PL, but that's beside the point. Simply put, I just see more value in it than you do, and it is what it is. Price is increased to $50 and climbing, so I mean, people seem to hold at least some regard to the shoe.

What Timmy said. Repped. Im just an a hole and i cant help it. Its just like a natural reflex. But i feel the same way about it as Timmy does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom