Closet Collectors Amazing Collection! (Check me out)

Anthracite 8's are fake. colors are way off, along with with S Dubl said.
Like stated, we are just trying to help you, don't take it personal.

Yea, you got a lot of fake shoes. Not trying to hate or anything, just being honest.

You need to get some legit checks or be more aware of who and where you are buying from.

your laney's are fake, look at the toebox. no laney's were made with all black on the toebox, and if they were samples it would be clearly marked onthe tag.

Originally Posted by nba0203

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

These are pics of the box tag and shoe tag of the laneys v to confirm they are authentic!

the box is fake "JRDN" should be "JORDAN" Real boxes would never abbreviate it, and you a lot of 1's lol

Here's my Laney box & IT IS abbreviated but like some one above me said the toe cap should not be black her's some pics.

Here's a pic of the tour yellows, notice the wings aren't shiny & the speckled midsoles.

Like it's been said nobody here's is hating or making fun of you, were just trying to help out a fellow shoe head so don't take it the wrong waybut you been burned by fakes. It happened to me when I first bought some J's off the ebay but I learned my lesson, you just have to do your homework beforeyou buy.

those spizikes were the only ones that looked REAL off to me......but can't you tell authentics and fakes from the smell?
Originally Posted by Closetcollector

Originally Posted by s dubl

OK....

Playoff 12s looks to have smooth cheap quality leather
Laneys 23 is too small and wrong position
Flint 13s should reflect on blue mesh panels
Pacific 7s blue is too dark (could just be the lighting)
Alpha 1s the picture print is too dark
Chartruese 14s (never seen fakes of those before) but looks to be cheap Nubuck, when a real pair has decent quality suede/nubuck
Tour 4s should have nubuck wings, not enough spleckle on midsole, and netting squares are too big
White/green 4s shouldnt have a Nike Air hangtag, and netting is off
All your Spizikes look off should have words in the print not actual print, on the black pair the toe cap with green print looks painted on not indented.

just my observations.....
playoff 12s are in excellent shape and jsut becuse therenot beat up and wrinkled do notmakethem fakes at all
laney 23s pics have just been provided to prove auhtentic
alpha 1s print isthe exact shadethey should be,if you want me to take a picinthe light instead of at night then maybe that will make a diffrence
14s pics can be provided of those as wellto prove authentic and there a sizse 12.5never seen a fake pair come in that size
4s are the same way iopurchased off ebay so i can not confirm those spizke on the other hand most of receipts

the laney V's ARE fake....

Cherrywoods & Sugar Ray 8's
pimp.gif

counted 29 pairs of fake shoes.

if you want to continue trying to prove your shoes are legit, post pictures! oh, and tag them...

smh.gif

dude just has to understand that some of his stuff is fake...It'll be alright.
smile.gif

Damn this guy is back already!

You are a fool & over half of your collection got exposed as fakes in the LC thread last month when you were trying to scam someone on NT & sell yourfakes!

Method man banned you then & I'm pretty sure your going to get banned again, 'cos you have been reported!

You got a lot of shoes but the fact that a handful are fake really kills your whole collection for me. Also try to pickup some (authentic) OG's and olderJordans, you have pretty much just everything from 06- present...

mrjordan23

Here is the link to the thread that exposed you.....

SCAMMER!!!!!!!

Dude used stolen pics of an authentic DMP pack & claimed them as his own to scam a fellow NTer
smh.gif

oh snapple. first page box tag is shamwow! not even gonna look at the rest.

Back
Top Bottom