Clothing Brands

I admit I'm not too update to date on clothing brands like I was when I was younger and it seems like everything that's out now is more geared towards the younger "hipster" style so to speak. Like outside of stuff like Nautica, Ralph Lauren, the only clothes I've bought is Eight 732. They have any other brands similar to Eight 732? Stuff like Sean John, Coogi, etc. all seem too clownish/played out to even try.

Half the time I'm a label smeez, half the time I'm not. My jeans don't have to be high end, and neither do my tops.

As for as sneakers/shoes goes it depends. If their casual hushpuppies, moccasins, boots or Toms.. It's whatever to me.
Sneakers have to be labeled though.

Eff labels...its all about da kicks, gold chain & what u driving...
It ain't what you wear it's what you drive
It ain't what you drive it's where you park
It ain't where you park it's where you live
It ain't where you live it's how you die
-Curren$y :smokin

Last edited:
Been buying a lot of clothes with no insignia, mainly tops in solid colours. Been trying to find jeans with barely anything on the pockets, maybe a line here or there, however, Levi's are my go to if I can't find anything after checking a few stores.

My kicks are general releases that match anything (mainly Nike/Jordan) but mad of my kicks are too small so I'm looking more at brands like New Balance and Asics.

Buy what you like, if it is popular to the masses now, so be it.

And to answer your question I work in an "urban" clothing/footwear store and from what I can see LRG and 10 Deep have some similarities (straight leg denim, screen tees and polo shirts). But our store isn't the best source so it may be a far reach.

Eff labels...its all about da kicks, gold chain
I thought you don't own a car. 

RIP
15227186_dead_nt.gif

Last edited:
People wear Sean John and Coogi?

There are parts of the Bay Area (mainly the East Bay :lol: ) where these brands are still worn frequently. In parts of the South Bay and SF, dudes are still rocking Ecko :smh: (I have no idea where they get those shirts from, cause I haven't seen any store carry them in YEARS) Maybe they just stocked up in the early 2000s

Last edited:
I'm a huge brand wh*re.

Not even bragging, couldn't care less about impressing other people with fancy brands I just feel good in them.

Last edited:
Been buying a lot of clothes with no insignia, mainly tops in solid colours. Been trying to find jeans with barely anything on the pockets, maybe a line here...

I hear you loud and clear. It's a bonus not paying markup when 90% of them are coming from the same factory.

That's because it's not anymore. I don't spend my days on 181st. Only Mundo that I've seen is the one on 135th and 207th 10 ave.

Back
Top Bottom