Clothing Count Vol. Merry Xmas

So...Im trying to see how many tees, jeans, and sneakers you guys got in comparison to me...blank tees don't count

Tees: 24
Jeans: 5
Kicks: 8

Dont make me feel too bad
laugh.gif

and do you mean, tee's in general? like streetwear tees, tees for basketball, workin out etc?

32 T'z Including plain tee packs which were like 2 and 12 stussy, st alfred, supreme, undftd
9 caps
1 belt
3 wallets
3 pants
9 pairs of kicks
3 jackets

I meant...how many do you guys own
roll.gif
@ you guys believing my whole wardrobe came in xmas presents....jesus

I meant street wear tees....not blanks like proclubs

Oh well I'm a girl so you already know I have tons of clothes and shoes since our stuff is cheaper.

32 pairs of Jeans
40+ Tunics and Tees
30+ Dresses
33 pairs of Sneakers
20+ pairs of heels
6 Coats
13 hats
1 belt though lol

Thats as accurate as it gets. I'm doing good too I cant get back up to where I was until I get an apartment cause I dont have a room anymore since my mommoved and downsized.

Wow, that makes me sick.

I know I'm old and all but I got one shirt today and I'm really pleased with it.

5 pairs of jeans
5 pairs of kicks
25 logo/graphic tees
2 ralph lauren belts
10 polos
10 button downs

do you mean how many sneakers, tees, and jeans we own? or the ones we got for xmas?

Yeah, I really hope that what some of you listed is what's hanging in your wardrobe - not what you got today.

If it's total I have about 6 pair of jeans, a dozen or so shirts, 6 work shirts, no idea how many tees - some of them are 15 years old so I've probablycollected quite a few over the years.

I'll play along.. Merry Christmas everyone!

- 14 Pairs of shoes.
- 4 Pairs of jeans.
- 2 Pairs of shorts.
- 7 Pairs of Jordan basketball shorts.
- 4 Fitted hats.
- 2 Polos.
- 2 Thermals.
- 3 Hoodys.
- 10 NBA jerseys.
- About 30 tees.

-11 pairs of jeans
-26 pairs of shoes