CLOTHING LINE: Everyday Pple WINTER COLLECTION // RESTOCK // RESTOCK

www.EverydayPple.com

Some of you may be familiar with the brand. Some may not.
I'm open and comfortable with honest feedback.

I am the owner and sole operator of the company.
I handle the design. the website. the everything.

MEASUREMENTS:

BODY WIDTH FOR CREWNECKS

Small = 21"
Medium = 23"
Large = 25"
XL = 27"
2XL = 29"

RESTOCK finally added to site.

EP_Winter_2009_FLYER_The_ReUP.jpg

www.EverydayPple.com

ROC NATION Artist J.Cole in "Plaid and Simple" crewneck.
LIVE at 1st Mariner Arena // blueprint 3 Tour
603358dce78340a654a6fcf4de4fd9fd020d31b.pjpg

DC Area rapper Phil Ade' in "The World is Yours" crewneck.
Live at Howard University Homecoming Yardfest 2009
f16350e4e21441f55e17f41fd0444a239347dcb.pjpg

Good stuff fam, prices on those crewnecks are mad reasonably priced compared to the big brands.. Site looks good too.. Hook it up with free shipping
nerd.gif

nice and simple designs...cant complain about the price but hows the quality?...might have to carl winslow a crewneck

I like the color choices, but every time I see a shirt with just the logo on it, I think it's a promotional product--like a give away.

I really like the "Teach The Children" idea a whole lot. I would have made the word "everyday" match the font of the "teach thechildren" and make "people" the second font. That way, it'll make the logo/branding more subtle, and also make it look like it says"teach the children everyday." Also, I would take inspiration from some of the other clothing lines and put a little bit more script under it in acursive-like font, and put a creative phrase that relates to the topic in place of the word "university." Depending on the budget, I'd considermaking the "Teach the Children Everyday" a patch like a varsity letterman jacket. That may be too pricey for budget, though.

The red, grey, blue with black shadow printed black t-shirt is a cool idea (the black shadow printed on it in the background), but the font is too common. Someparty picture website guy uses that font to tag his photos. I think it's jwilphotos.com or something like that. Perhaps use this idea again, but have thecolored foreground print say one thing, and have the black print say something ironic to finish the statement (kind of like how some people make a post and endit with black text that you don't usually see until highlighted or quoted--usually says jk or something).

The rest is cool, but looks like it'd be used for promo.

Thanks for the feedback folks.

"Russ tha G", I'll re-read your post later to get a good grasp on it all.

The varsity jacket thing...expensive.

The quality of this shirts is good.

The prices are reasonable because I am okay with the profit I make at the current price point.

Also, I would much rather have a nice price, be able to sell the shirts fast...than to have them sit...

I like those sweaters. Is that the only thing you will be making? or do you have more stuff coming out soon?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nice. The pricing is probably what compels me to buy something the most.

I hadn't checked the prices until just now.
eek.gif
That's very, very fairly priced--especially compared to what some of these other brands are doing now.

Great prices and really nice designs.

Didn't you have tees before?? Are any of those still available??

I have t-shirt versions, but wont be able to post the photos until Friday or Saturday.

As for the tees from previous releases, I am goign to do a super-clearance in a couple of weeks.

All tees will be like $6-8.

I'd rather they be sold and worn, than to be concerned with making a big profit.

Can someone test the cart and see what happens when you add an item? Thanks a lot.

I'm ironing out some kinks.

One of the downsides to being a one man operation.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I have t-shirt versions, but wont be able to post the photos until Friday or Saturday.

As for the tees from previous releases, I am goign to do a super-clearance in a couple of weeks.

I'd rather they be sold and worn, than to be concerned with making a big profit.

Can someone test the cart and see what happens when you add an item? Thanks a lot.

Ill be on the lookout
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Ill be on the lookout
nerd.gif
yeah me to
nerd.gif

what an actually decent clothing line from NT...what we batting 1/1000
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i likes that gray sweater though

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Ill be on the lookout
nerd.gif
yeah me to
nerd.gif
Sheeeeeiiiii
nerd.gif

Pretty cool nice and simple, ill cop a crew. Is your supplier overseas. Im also starting something.

I need some tees too
nerd.gif

you should post the pic with J. Cole rockin that one tee. you know NT loves what artists wear
laugh.gif

The item went into the cart with no problems. I'm able to view it in the cart as well. BUT the box that the item is in does go outside of the white areainto the black, I hope that makes sense...

You can't beat a nice tee to $6-8.

And I don't mind it because it'll be me practically breaking even...

From produciton costs. Labor. Packaging.

In return, I get a new customer, or returning one...

And a walking advertisement.

Also, you guys would be likely to purchase at regular price,in the future...knowing you already got a steal in the past.

Back
Top Bottom