CLOVERFIELD Director Matt Reeves SPEAKS OUT!!

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i saw this movie at a private screening last weekend

it sucks IMO

ohwell.gif

Of course I still gotta see it for myself, but, I washoping this movie was going to be
eek.gif
from everybody

i wont spoil it for anyone but it's like a freakin modern day Godzilla flim
tired.gif

I was hoping it'd be aliens or something.

Screw that monster noise.

How does a monster pop outta nowhere, and, be so strong that it gives the US army fits.

i wont spoil it for anyone but it's like a freakin modern day Godzilla flim

Well with all the Japanese references in the movie, like Slusho, and the one of the main characters going to, of all place, Japan... It kinda gave itaway.

I'm going away on a little vacation when this movie comes out which sucks because I've been obsessing over it since the Transformer trailer. I wantedto postpone the trip butI can't because it's for my girl's birthday
laugh.gif

once again a movie where the trailers/marketing fool you to believing its more interesting than it actually is...weeee

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

once again a movie where the trailers/marketing fool you to believing its more interesting than it actually is...weeee

Well then +1 for their marketing team.

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

indifferent.gif
That's the whole point of marketing isn't it? Thisisn't my type of movie at all, but their marketing team has been successful with the hype and convincing me to see it. Other movie studios fail and suck atthis part of the business. You can give them credit at least for being able to create that hype where other movies fallen short.

the people who marketed this movie are geniuses

the movie sucks IMO but it will sell alot of tickets b/c people are interested

they show you the monster beforehand or just show a regular trailer and this movie would make $10 million opening weekend, it's gonna pull about $30 mill.+IMO

Back
Top Bottom