CLOVERFIELD Director Matt Reeves SPEAKS OUT!!

i can't wait.

January is usually a slow and crappy month for movies so anything that comes out that can grab my attention sounds good to me.

Plus me and my friends seeing movies for free helps a little.

idk i found this on G4 i think this� might be part of the movie
*Spoiler*������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*Spoiler*[/color]

Tagruato inglés
Uploaded by UrulokiBlog

If its just a regular monster movie like Godzilla, then whats up with tha people bleeding from tha eyes, and tha exploding woman in tha trailor?

and if that thing really is tha Cloverfield monster than I'm already dissapointed, because I was expecting something way more scary looking than that

ain't gonna be feeling the blair witch type camera but i'll still see it. i hate it when everything on the screen starts shaking when you're tryingto watch something.

cloverfield-monster-picture.jpg

^^ where the hell did you get that?? Damm so is it this monster or the other one DUDE posted a page back?? I hate to say it butHype "BEAST" got me on this one since Transformers came out.... WOW guess I know where ill be on the 18th

Yo'z, any MSU students here attend the screening? From what I've heard from the people I know who saw it, the film was great and worth the wait.

I swear I cannot stand when people pass judgment on a movie before it releases. That is almost as worst than the spoiler...Because no matter how much I try toenjoy it, there is always a perception of the movie not being good in the back of my mind. Often cases, I wouldn't even give it a chance.

toast1985 wrote:
I swear I cannot stand when people pass judgment on a movie before it releases. That is almost as worst than the spoiler...Because no matter how much I try to enjoy it, there is always a perception of the movie not being good in the back of my mind. Often cases, I wouldn't even give it a chance.

so...you dont have your own opinion??

Back
Top Bottom