Clown Attacks Sweeping the Nation [IT Remake Coming 2017]

Hit a clown with a killer joke, they don't want these problems belee dat

Calling this fake but happened about 20 minutes away from me and a place I drive by frequently and right across from a gigantic cemetery

Man I drive past there all the time. My little brother lives right down the street. One of those idiots are going to walk up on the wrong person and find out how funny it really is [emoji]128299[/emoji]

Those clowns might be carrying weapons too. We dunno if they're just trying to prank people or they want to hurt someone. The ones trying to lure kids in the woods need to get smacked up.

I think these clown cats know better than to come to certain neighborhoods though. "If a clown think he hard i'ma tell him pull his pants down."

Those clowns might be carrying weapons too. We dunno if they're just trying to prank people or they want to hurt someone. The ones trying to lure kids in the woods need to get smacked up.
Smacked up only? How about this instead?

do it!!! this reminds me of that one nter who talked about going to a sketch part of his town with a sign but never fell through. You gotta deliver!!

You talking bout that NTer that was supposed to drive down that long *** driveway past the sign? I was MAD disappointed when he never drove past it. NTers were Google mapping the driveway and everything :lol:

They even trying to carry on this prank in parts of Texas. That's a death wish. Citizens out here carrying heat just cause they can and just need a reason to bust at something other than deer and rabbits.

that thread was amazing. Wasn't it in Michigan or something? We had google maps, google earth and everything on that sign. Lol I can see why dude didn't want to go, trespassing can get you killed.

They even doing it here 
laugh.gif

do it!!! this reminds me of that one nter who talked about going to a sketch part of his town with a sign but never fell through. You gotta deliver!!

You talking bout that NTer that was supposed to drive down that long *** driveway past the sign? I was MAD disappointed when he never drove past it. NTers were Google mapping the driveway and everything :lol:

Goddamn you just brought back memories!!

Well I guess we all know what the costume of choice will be Halloween '16...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Most of these ***** look fake. The fake beat downs and encounters, dudes are terrible actors. Once it got out that a few pervs were trynna lure kids into the woods, all the lames wanted to fake like they had encounters. Also u gonna get the copy cats who walk around with clown costumes too. Halloween gonna have alot of clowns.

[h1]Penn State Creepy Clowns: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know[/h1]
Published  12:37 am EDT, October 4, 2016  Updated  3:08 pm EDT, October 4, 2016 2 Comments By Jessica McBride  

Reports of creepy clowns at Penn State caused supposed  “riots” as mobs of students engaged in “clown hunting” on October 3.

The groups of students – reported to be, minimally, in the hundreds – roamed around the Pennsylvania campus until early in the morning of October 4 after clowns were supposedly spotted at Penn State.

It was the latest bizarre report of supposedly creepy clowns terrorizing communities and campuses. See a list of clown reports  from around the country. From South Carolina to Wisconsin, reports of creepy clowns have terrorized people, resulted in arrests, and put schools on lock down.

Some people called it a clown “riot.”

By some reports, there were 1,000 students who joined in the clown hunt. Other reports said hundreds of students were chasing clowns. The official estimate was that 500 students joined in the clown searching mob, said CentreDaily.com.

Word spread that “three clowns” had been seen on campus.

There were reports that police were shutting down streets because of clown sightings on the Penn State campus. People said part of the campus was on lock down. 

Some students posted  that people were chasing after supposed clowns with hockey sticks. 

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/creep...ampus-college-threatening-video-pennsylvania/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom