clown

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

And you're clearly poor if you think having $1000 in cash at any age is noteworthy. So there goes that.
1k might not be alot of money to alot of you NTers because alot of you are born with a silver spoon but if you grew up having nothing 1k is alot. But regardless taking pics of your stack or stacks is lame. Better hope no on NT knows where you live.

/thread

Originally Posted by AG 47

And you're clearly poor if you think having $1000 in cash at any age is noteworthy. So there goes that.
1k might not be alot of money to alot of you NTers because alot of you are born with a silver spoon but if you grew up having nothing 1k is alot. But regardless taking pics of your stack or stacks is lame. Better hope no on NT knows where you live.

/thread

Regardless if you were born poor or rich.

It is lame, and shows a lack of class. Posting thousands of dollars: like it matters.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

/thread

It is lame, and shows a lack of class. Posting thousands of dollars: like it matters.
^
PPL like to stunt!

If you had a stack to flash instead of $4.25, you would participate in this thread also
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

/thread

^
PPL like to stunt!

If you had a stack to flash instead of $4.25, you would participate in this thread also
laugh.gif

That is 2.25$ to be exact
pimp.gif

I prefer to keep my money in Roth's: my money makes money
pimp.gif

Paidnhalf wrote:
laugh.gif
What makes this funny, is I know Kix, and he probably is one of the the most wealthy in here.

What's up Paid
pimp.gif

/thread

I agree its lame, but my point is alot of guys on NT don't know what 1k really means to some one who grew up with nothin. Trust fund babieswill never learn the value of the dollar until they go broke and the real world hits.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by JPioneer

black-card.jpg

You can't beat that.

/thread

Guess what? That's not a Black Card.
laugh.gif
at least post a picture of a real titanium centurion card...

2a4wshh.jpg
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
@myself

We don't even have american express where I live and google gave me that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

jb1eux.jpg

Light day
grin.gif
... and no I didn't empty out my bank account to take this picture
eyes.gif
eek.gif

THATS NOT EVEN THAT MUCH.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

OOO AND 100''S> 20'S FTW!!!

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

Do you OWN the title of your car

What is your stock portfolio looking like, do you own any CD's, Municipal Bonds & etc.

Having all that cash with no type of wealth = hustling backwards
I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
... I'm in pretty good shape
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
well if you're in high school... here's some advice

- judging from your comment about "light day" I'm assuming you're referring to one of the two

1) you're a "baller" and this "stack" was all you brought out that day to "spend"
2) you're a "pusher" and this "stack" was what you made today

in either case.

STOP IT. You're in high school. Don't %!@* up your life trying to be Rich Porter. Ever heard of RICO? What about Mandatory Minimum Sentencing? If you think that's the life you want, go ahead. But trust me, the gangster life is not for you if you're flashing your cash to impress us on Niketalk, Alpo.

Stick to Junior Varsity wrestling and scamming lunch money off the Debate team. At least that way you won't end up in Sing Sing playing the skin flute for DeMarcus and the boys.
Wow, dont love it tho bruh. Caring way too much about somebody that dont even exist to you.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas
not true

ws6yoj.jpg

2ce54dz.jpg

281gc54.jpg

OP should be embarrassed by his so called "stacks"

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas
not true

ws6yoj.jpg

2ce54dz.jpg

281gc54.jpg

OP should be embarrassed by his so called "stacks"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

THIS THREAD IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL BUDLONG TACO POSTS.
pimp.gif
I'm 28 now, no more 40k stacks pictures and 150kscreenshots of my savings. True story, an acquaintance of mine got into a similar my stacks are larger than your on another forum. Like Nt, many people askedfor the knock out shot with either a name tag, or having the navigation say something....well he took a picture of 50k in front of his house, someone on theboard recognized the block from the surroundings...next day, 50k gone. Someone ran through his spot and took it.

WTH.
73j5mx.jpg

I'm sure most of you people have careers and get salaries... I'm gettin' money for someone my age
grin.gif
.. I mean I have my own whip paid for, and I'm gettin my own placenext year
smokin.gif
... and I STAY fresh
smh.gif

I have money in my savings account and checking, with stocks... how is that being broke?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Let me post it, before someone else does
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom