nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought you were finished here

Damn this thread is full of clowns.If these lames wanna post pics of there "stacks" let them.How you actually get mad at some petty %+%$ likethat?Dudes is angry cause others are/aren't doing it as much as them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Damn this thread is full of clowns.If these lames wanna post pics of there "stacks" let them.How you actually get mad at some petty %+%$ like that?Dudes is angry cause others are/aren't doing it as much as them
smh.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]stating what was stated pages ago FTL... you could have just quoted thatresponse...[/color]

. Like Nt, many people asked for the knock out shot with either a name tag, or having the navigation say something....well he took a picture of 50k in front of his house, someone on the board recognized the block from the surroundings...next day, 50k gone. Someone ran through his spot and took it.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

. Like Nt, many people asked for the knock out shot with either a name tag, or having the navigation say something....well he took a picture of 50k in front of his house, someone on the board recognized the block from the surroundings...next day, 50k gone. Someone ran through his spot and took it.

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]somebody really got got off of NT?[/color]

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by tmukg21

how are people getting mad at other people for posting money stacks in a "NT Money Appreciation" thread?
grin.gif
word i feel stupid for even posting
tired.gif
Jonathannn when we going out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice sir.
we out when you invite me err us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

so is a stack 1k?
Yea...

nah doggy, at least 3k

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this is a celebration
C.Lucas checking in

2116p14.jpg

10oo3zp.jpg

14ifwc2.jpg

oh yea, im drunk
pimp.gif
how much is that? and what do you do? Props.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm not sure what he does, but i know he doesnt own a nail clipper

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never get why people come in here and talk +!!* about other peoples"stacks" there is always gonna be someone that has 10000X more money than you, they could clown on you too. Let ppl be happy with their own stacks

how is duke going to talk defensively back and forth with Spot Rusherz, repeatedly saying he doesn't care and he's done, then comes back with aPS'd pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Comedy.

Back
Top Bottom