CLS or 6 Series?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

CLS

Although Id rather have the S Class thats almost the same price.

WDDNG86X97A103965_02.jpg

pimp.gif

CLS = Just got my MBA/JD/MD
S class = 40 and established

2 Different worlds.

anybody on here that follows the car threads knows i been lusting over the 6 since 03/04
laugh.gif

maybe its the color combos/pix  but if i had to pick between the actual cars in the OP the CLS would win easily....but you should drive both cause its dramatically different....also depends on what your coming from now and how much of a change the two would be-

i still love the 6 but it kinda overgrew on me....i think the redesign is due soon so take that into account as well

depending on the budget/years both cars will be maintenance divas...dont get either out of warranty

what about a used m3?

laugh.gif
cant tell if this is a joke or not...but its funny how M3 or now A/S5 make the way into EVERY car thread....the M3 is not in the same class as either car mentioned and neither is the s5

Originally Posted by Kingtre

anybody on here that follows the car threads knows i been lusting over the 6 since 03/04
laugh.gif

maybe its the color combos/pix  but if i had to pick between the actual cars in the OP the CLS would win easily....but you should drive both cause its dramatically different....also depends on what your coming from now and how much of a change the two would be-

i still love the 6 but it kinda overgrew on me....i think the redesign is due soon so take that into account as well

depending on the budget/years both cars will be maintenance divas...dont get either out of warranty

what about a used m3?
laugh.gif
cant tell if this is a joke or not...but its funny how M3 or now A/S5 make the way into EVERY car thread....the M3 is not in the same class as either car mentioned and neither is the s5

M3>645 imo

not like were talking about the m6 here..

laugh.gif
^ yea but thats the problem- son asked for thoughts on 2 specific cars...so your person preference outside of those doesnt really come into play! same as people talking about joints that cost 100k more-

he didnt say cls amg or m6 so you can assume hes not looking at performance as the main criteria...doesnt seem like hes looking for weekend nights at the race track-

i want a bentley continental gt speed...but im not gonna tell him he should get one instead
laugh.gif
we know you want a m3 and hopefully youll have it sooner than later
pimp.gif
but its not the end all be all

doesnt seem like hes looking for weekend nights at the race track-

i want a bentley continental gt speed...but im not gonna tell him he should get one instead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
^ yea but thats the problem- son asked for thoughts on 2 specific cars...so your person preference outside of those doesnt really come into play! same as people talking about joints that cost 100k more-

he didnt say cls amg or m6 so you can assume hes not looking at performance as the main criteria...doesnt seem like hes looking for weekend nights at the race track-

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Good point
laugh.gif

I actually want the s5 now
pimp.gif

out of the 2 choices, i'm taking the 6 series for a weekend cruiser..

laugh.gif
 NTers can't see a car post without mentioning the S5 or M3.

My choice of the two: CLS by a long shot. 

I used to love the 6..still do to an extent, but that CLS looks nice to me.

The new e-class coupe got put on my list and replaced the 6 in terms of looks.

I've driven both and despite what NB says, there is no such thing as a 4 dr coupe. I love the CLS, but if you're trying to ride coupe for the summer, cop the 6

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Good point
laugh.gif

I actually want the s5 now
pimp.gif

out of the 2 choices, i'm taking the 6 series for a weekend cruiser..
you see the sneak peek of the new [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]R[/color]S5? 
devil.gif

whats goody matt - mohegan big boy joint coming up...might get that bentley money
nerd.gif

whats goody matt - mohegan big boy joint coming up...might get that bentley money
nerd.gif
@+$# you might see me there
laugh.gif
. I been takin a hit recently so I need a change...

My homie has the formula though
laugh.gif
. $202k since Jan. 9
sick.gif
 . Like $100K from Foxwoods too.

PM me the link to the mohegan joint

Originally Posted by yungmatt

nerd.gif
@+$# you might see me there
laugh.gif
. I been takin a hit recently so I need a change...

My homie has the formula though
laugh.gif
. $202k since Jan. 9
sick.gif
 . Like $100K from Foxwoods too.

PM me the link to the mohegan joint

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom