Club Etiquette

This has absolutely nothing to do with club-etiqutte.

The only thing that is inappropriate is you getting in other people's business that doesn't affect you. This dude is going to continue doing whatever and is just going to stop inviting you out as an alternative.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yo why are you letting this dude live with you if he's doing this?
roll.gif

Personally I never go to the club if I got a girl...bars/lounges all day.

I'm single now and I still don't want to go to the club....unless it's an event or someones b-day or somebody invites me to one I really don't see the point other than trying to hookup....entrance fee + bottle prices + possible fights...nah
 I don't live with him! 
laugh.gif
 He lives with his girlfriend. 
And if you don't mind my asking, how old are you? I'm 22 and I feel the same way about clubs, but I feel like most people my age are still super into the club scene. I'm from Canada, so we're legal at 18 so for me it's like I'm down to party once in a while but 4 years in I'm over going out every weekend. 
I'm 26 so I was over that club thing around 23.  Especially in nyc...that with alot of things over here can get played out.  Hell one bad bad night out on the town might make you hibernate for the whole summer.

My last girl was cool with me going to the club even though I rarely did, and I asked her jokingly..."what if a girl goes to grind up on me" she was like she didn't care...but %#%% I started making her homegirl laugh hysterically and she got all upset...I was like %@% kinda mentality is that? 

It depends on the person. I don't do it and my girl doesn't do it, other types of dancing is fine imo though. Neither me or my girl go out to clubs without one another unless it's a friends birthday and one of us can't make it for whatever reason though.

I have been dating this girl for a while now. Most of my homies are single and when we go out, I do dance with other chicks. Why do I do it? A few drinks + not wanting to be the guy just hanging by the bar. I can afford to be as selective as I want, I don't want nothing more, nothing else than just a dance. Just having a good time. No obligations.

Would she be mad if she find out? Probably - but she most likely won't. Also, I don't really have a guilty conscious when it comes to that.
I love the night life. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If I'm in a relationship, I'm not grinding on other girls in the club

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't really see the point of going to a club if you are happy with the person you are with

give me a good sports bar and some beer

I think it all depends on the people involed and their relationship. I know dudes and females that equate dancing on other people in the club with trying to get with the person you are dancing with. As for me, as long as I been partying I have always danced my %$# off and its all in fun. I go to the club to get drunk and have fun with my boys, part of that is getting wild with random chicks. My girl knew me before we dated and knows how i get in the club so she doesn't trip. She has some bird %$# friends that trip, and the funny thing is they the ones getting cheated on by their none dancing boyfriends
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GAGJR

I think it all depends on the people involed and their relationship. I know dudes and females that equate dancing on other people in the club with trying to get with the person you are dancing with. As for me, as long as I been partying I have always danced my %$# off and its all in fun. I go to the club to get drunk and have fun with my boys, part of that is getting wild with random chicks. My girl knew me before we dated and knows how i get in the club so she doesn't trip. She has some bird %$# friends that trip, and the funny thing is they the ones getting cheated on by their none dancing boyfriends
roll.gif

Damn.gif

some women dont care if you dance with another female but if they dont trust you then they will have a problem

Dancing and whatever is one thing...but, grinding and groping is another.

I'm about to be married and I would definitely not be cool with my lady grinding on a dude, therefore I would not do so myself...nor do I really have any urge to do so...clubs are whack anyhow...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

It's appropriate. I used to dance with other girls in the club while my gf was in the same club.

I'm a boss.

same thing as long as its not a girl my girl got beef with its all good I'm not taking none home or nothing like that so its all good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom