C'mon Man...(the darkside of Jordan 11 Concord 2011 Release)...Sloppy Sneaker Pics!

they won't replace it. how do you replace a sold out shoe?

this is lose/lose for the poor bloke.

You aren't getting a new pair, but e-mailing those pics to Nike + calling them means you get a 200 buck voucher and

Or you might get a new pair, who knows

Worst Case - You get a voucher and you can cut them yourself

Best Case - You get a 2nd pair and you can sell the uncircumcised to someone

Originally Posted by limajsl

Nike will do nothing for you. I ordered the Flip 3s when they released from NIKE.com and when i got them one shoe was fine and the other was terrible ( http://i151.photobucket.c...27/limajsl/100_1001.jpg) I called them and complained, sent pictures, everything i could think of for a week straight. Talked to supervisors, and then there supervisors and nothing was done. In the end i did get a 20% of voucher on my next purchase. Its still a joke.

http://i151.photobucket.c...127/limajsl/100_1001.jpg
Quite frankly, this problem isn't as blatant as this Concord uncircumcision. Elephant print from shoe to shoe always varies, including thickness.

Do NOT let this slide.  Send the pictures to NIKE and let them know in a professional manner how disappointed you are in this product.  I have gotten the shaft on the CS side of things with NIKE and I've also been rewarded big time as well.  I had an issue with a shoe from one of Jordan Brands biggest releases ever and was VERY happy with the outcome.   This was a HUGE release for them, you never know what they will do for you.

Can't believe that sent u those. Still won't receive my pair til next Wednesday. I hope I dont get bamboozled.

Someone posted a picture they got a pair with there jumpman upside down, but it didn't load for me. I wanna see that!

Originally Posted by eltouha

^yes it is.

this @#!% is what QC is for. never should have reached boxing, let alone shipping to a store, let alone sale.

kinda makes JOQMAN seems more desirable.
yea joqdan is minimal compared to these poor quality cuts. i had an early pair, and they werent cuts like that,

just got my pairs from NDC, we're in the same boat here.  looks terrrrrible!!!

moz-screenshot.png
Ah8DHdyCMAEkWta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom