CNN - Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in defense of his third person. 
That's whats up

word

Good for him
pimp.gif

good for him. sad for the little girl, least at this young age though, enough good things can potentially happen in her life that she'll forget all about this.

imagine that rage tho. dude hulked up. that power to kill with just your hands, the thunderous blows, if you could bottle that...

I need to know what "sexual abuse" is in regards to this case before I pass any judgement whatsoever.

Still though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

No problems with this since the molester wouldn't even be in prison no longer than 1 year in jail and a $4,000 fine.
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.livestrong.com...lestation-laws-in-texas/

Why aren't there worse consequences for child molesters?

So you just post things without even reading huh? From the website you posted.
For example, failing to report suspected child abuse is a class A misdemeanor, punishable by up to $4,000 in fines and up to a year in jail

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Dude was remorseful?

Would have killed the man with full intent
You cant expect the guy to say he would kill him again if he had the chance. Then they would try to find some way to give him jail time.

This is what happens when you molest children...
...I personally can't say the guy deserved to lose his life, but I don't have a child so who knows how I would have reacted seeing my own flesh and blood get abused.

One things for damn sure, ain't nobody gonna be tryna take shortie to the prom
laugh.gif

...all them lil dudes'll like, "You ain't finna have The Punisher searchin' for me the these streets. 
iseeu.png

Man that must've been insane for the little girl. Getting molested and having no idea whats going on and then having your dad come in and probably hit the guy dozens of times until his face was a bloody pulp. Then you got dad all crying cause his little girl just got touched and he's covered in blood and there's a man with no face on the ground and the girl is just tripping out. Poor girl.

Can't blame dad at all.

Justice is served.

After watching the beginning of Con Air last night for like the umpteenth time I can understand how you can have an intent to stop someone and incapacitate them and have that lead to that person's death. However, if it was me I would've been blind with rage yet fully aware of the painful death I was handing down on this monster.

What adds insult to injury though is after your little girl was abused she most likely just witnessed you take a man's life.

this man deserves 25 to life, he should be made into an example becuase murder is still murder .Vigilante type actions should not be tolerated, otherwise gang murders should be justifiable as well

Originally Posted by Iconbuster

this man deserves 25 to life, he should be made into an example becuase murder is still murder .Vigilante type actions should not be tolerated, otherwise gang murders should be justifiable as well

Really???? You're grouping this guy in with gang members? He was saving his daughter. I suppose if this happend to your daughter, you would just let it ride cause you didn't want to go to prison? Cmoooon.

Back
Top Bottom