So much slang on this record. A straight NY grimy classic
Bloody Money

Parole Violators

Halfway Thugs

Illegal Life

T.O.N.Y.

Closer Remix / Driver's Seat
Live On Live Long

I was thinking about making an appreciation post for this album the other day. I'm sick of seeing 47 OB4CL and Infamous app. threads every week. Thisalbum is severely slept on and underrated. Noreaga was wildly entertaining and surprisingly on-point lyrically on this album (compared to his work since),Capone's verses were very nice, the two complemented each other perfectly, and the production was incredible. CLASSIC. My only complaint is that I wishBusta would've ripped Driver's Seat.

This is one of five albums that never leaves the car.

pimp.gif

Appreciated.

I still listen to this along w/ Nore's first album.

Noreaga was wildly entertaining and surprisingly on-point lyrically on this album
I know what happened to Nore. I mean I like Dude, he is mad funny, raps how he raps, and gives a *@#$ about it. I even mess wit Melvin Flint DaHustla, but anything after the reunion has been
frown.gif

Classic.

Tragedy deserves alot of credit for this album, though people tend to overlook his contribution, much like his career.

Originally Posted by Star Time

Driver's Seat > my first nut

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
. Album is def appreciated. According to HHG their new album is almost finished, I hope they come back strong. I don't know about anyone else but Ithought that The Reunion was dope.

Tragedy deserves alot of credit for this album, though people tend to overlook his contribution, much like his career
Indeed , this is pretty much Trag`s brain child right here . Straight arab warfare slang rap .

Another Queens masterpiece . 57 ave wadduppp

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

Classic.

Tragedy deserves alot of credit for this album, though people tend to overlook his contribution, much like his career.

TRUE. Matter of fact, he had some of the illest verses on the album.

This album should be a classic in everyone's book...EASILY.

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

Classic.

Yeas he does.

Not only for bringing this project out, but for making Nore sound decent.

Bump.

Listened to this from front to back today. Easily one of my 20 favorite hip-hop albums of all-time.

Originally Posted by red mpls

I was thinking about making an appreciation post for this album the other day. I'm sick of seeing 47 OB4CL and Infamous app. threads every week. This album is severely slept on and underrated. Noreaga was wildly entertaining and surprisingly on-point lyrically on this album (compared to his work since), Capone's verses were very nice, the two complemented each other perfectly, and the production was incredible. CLASSIC. My only complaint is that I wish Busta would've ripped Driver's Seat.

Thats because Tragedy Khadafi was writing for him...No coincidence....

Thanks for bumping this Sura...

Definitely a classic....

old nore was def appreciated
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Intro
2. Bloody Money
3. Driver's Seat
4. Stick You
5. Parole Violators
6. Iraq (See The World) - (Musolini, Mendosa, Troy Outlaw, featuring Castro)
7. Live On Live Long
8. Neva Die Alone
9. T.O.N.Y. (Top Of New York)
10. Channel 10
11. Capone Phone Home (Interlude)
12. Stay Tuned (Interlude)
13. Capone Bone
14. Halfway Thugs
15. L.A., L.A. - (Kuwait Mix By Marley Marl)
16. Capone -N- Noreaga Live (Interlude)
17. Illegal Life
18. Black Gangstas
19. Closer
20. Capone Phone Home Outro
[/font]

It's back.

I don't know if it's because it's hot outside and it goes so hard, or if it's the fact that this is like the opposite of what's going on inthe industry right now, but I can't stop listening to this album. Trag is so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

It's back.

I don't know if it's because it's hot outside and it goes so hard, or if it's the fact that this is like the opposite of what's going on in the industry right now, but I can't stop listening to this album. Trag is so
pimp.gif

All of the above...it's perfect summer @@%% with the windows down rolling up in the slow lane
pimp.gif

Bloody Money
eek.gif

If I am trapped in the woods with 3 cd's and a cd player I am taking CNN War Report, B.I.G Ready to Die and Wu 36 Chambers. CNN is a classic for sure.

Back
Top Bottom