Co-Founder Needed

I know this isn't really a business type forum, but I have an app idea that I would like to pursue, and I would not mind having a co-founder with technical experience

So far all I have prototype wise is a few drawings on paper and a few slides showing its functionality and how it's going to look.

Someone with technical experience. Also preferably someone in DC/ MD/ VA so we can meet up. I live in nova. 

PM me

What's the app idea? :nerd:

C'mon bruh, tell us. We won't take it. :wink:

Last edited:
If you are trying to find a shark, you need to come up with a better product than that. Even if I was an app developer, I'd want 95% of the company giving you only the remaining 5%. Even a 50-50 split doesn't seem fare.

I know this isn't really a business type forum, but I have an app idea that I would like to pursue, and I would not mind having a co-founder with technical experience

So far all I have prototype wise is a few drawings on paper and a few slides showing its functionality and how it's going to look.

Someone with technical experience. Also preferably someone in DC/ MD/ VA so we can meet up. I live in nova. 

PM me
I'm going to give you a serous reply here. By prototype I hope you mean an actual MVP and just not PPT slides on what you want to do.

I get it. You have an idea. You want to be the next SnapChat and all. But so does everyone especially around Silicone Valley, Silicone Beach, and now even Silicone Desert.

You want a CTO...those are really hard to find because they're in demands. Guys like you want them. Guys with seed money want them. Established companies want them.

Your best bet is to go on sites like these: http://founderdating.com/

Even then it's a longgggg shot and best believe they want at least 51 percent.

I come from a nontechnical background. I did all of the founder meetings and was going to join an incubator too. I thought I can teach myself to code the basics and get an MVP up, but I grew to realize time is a luxury. I have since moved on to other ventures and will outsource the coding to other gifted technical folks elsewhere.

If you have an idea. Tell everyone about it. Seriously. As a VC told me, ideas are worthless. Everyone has them. It's the execution that may be worth something. So tell your idea to friends and family because it may sound cool to you but not really practical.

Good luck.

I'm going to give you a serous reply here. By prototype I hope you mean an actual MVP and just not PPT slides on what you want to do.

I get it. You have an idea. You want to be the next SnapChat and all. But so does everyone especially around Silicone Valley, Silicone Beach, and now even Silicone Desert.

You want a CTO...those are really hard to find because they're in demands. Guys like you want them. Guys with seed money want them. Established companies want them.

I come from a nontechnical background. I did all of the founder meetings and was going to join an incubator too. I thought I can teach myself to code the basics and get an MVP up, but I grew to realize time is a luxury. I have since moved on to other ventures and will outsource the coding to other gifted technical folks elsewhere.

If you have an idea. Tell everyone about it. Seriously. As a VC told me, ideas are worthless. Everyone has them. It's the execution that may be worth something. So tell your idea to friends and family because it may sound cool to you but not really practical.

Good luck.

Amen.

PM me

Good luck.
How you gonna leave out Silicone Alley?
mean.gif

Last edited:
It's not about the idea it's about the team. You will fail no matter how good your idea is if your cofounder is some random dude from the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom