Co-Workers stealing your food unappreciation

For two days straight someone has been taking my food 
mad.gif

First day: Someone has managed to get into my office and finish 99% of my milk but had the nerve to leave that 1%.
Second day: Left a bag of chips on my bottom drawer, a few hours later.... yep you guest it. GONE
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Seriously thinking about putting a Teddy Bear camera in the office.

what you need to do is leave a camera and sabatoge the food...never mess with a mans girl, car, or food

this just happened to a coworker

whats funny is the culprit was the person we least expected
laugh.gif

^ I assume its a fat guy wondering into my office, but I'm leaning towards a chick doing this. I don't know why

At one of my old jobs, there was a dude stealing my lunch at least 2 out of 5 days of the week. I knew it was him cause I saw him carrying my Igloo to the bathroom at like 10:00AM one day. I was walking toward the men's room from one direction and he was walking toward it from another, and I just stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him with my Igloo. My heart was beating fast cause I didn't know if he knew that was my Igloo and he was still gonna punk me even though I caught him. But I don't think he knew it was mine cause he was obvlious. 

The thing about it though - I was too scared to confront dude about it. So I just rolled with it for months, G.

He was on that MMA #### before MMA even blew up like in 2001. I switched from the Igloo to a paper sack and tried hiding my lunch in the bottom corner of the fridge, underneath the cold cuts drawer, and my #### was still getting took. I'd be kicking my desk like Detective McNulty on the days he struck. I was hella into hummus and celery at the time, too. Sometimes, while everyone was out to lunch, I would just lean back at my cubicle and look up at the lights and be like, "Why?" This is supposed to be a professional office, but I feel like I'm dealing with prison politics here.

def try the laxative tho. but deadmass tho, stealing someones food should be a capital crime

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

At one of my old jobs, there was a dude stealing my lunch at least 2 out of 5 days of the week. I knew it was him cause I saw him carrying my Igloo to the bathroom at like 10:00AM one day. I was walking toward the men's room from one direction and he was walking toward it from another, and I just stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him with my Igloo. My heart was beating fast cause I didn't know if he knew that was my Igloo and he was still gonna punk me even though I caught him. But I don't think he knew it was mine cause he was obvlious. 

The thing about it though - I was too scared to confront dude about it. So I just rolled with it for months, G.

He was on that MMA #### before MMA even blew up like in 2001. I switched from the Igloo to a paper sack and tried hiding my lunch in the bottom corner of the fridge, underneath the cold cuts drawer, and my #### was still getting took. I'd be kicking my desk like Detective McNulty on the days he struck. I was hella into hummus and celery at the time, too. Sometimes, while everyone was out to lunch, I would just lean back at my cubicle and look up at the lights and be like, "Why?" This is supposed to be a professional office, but I feel like I'm dealing with prison politics here.

laugh.gif
u a lil sissy thats what you are son.
even if dude is on some mma nobody taking my lunch ill die for that %%++

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

laugh.gif
this.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

laugh.gif
Why didn't you just keep your lunch at your desk?

Originally Posted by NIMO007

For two days straight someone has been taking my food 
mad.gif

First day: Someone has managed to get into my office and finish 99% of my milk but had the nerve to leave that 1%.
Second day: Left a bag of chips on my bottom drawer, a few hours later.... yep you guest it. GONE
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Seriously thinking about putting a Teddy Bear camera in the office.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

So you let a man take your lunch 2 out of 5 days of the week over the span of months. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

So you let a man take your lunch 2 out of 5 days of the week over the span of months. 
roll.gif
What a mark

GIFSoup

Lol. This has happened 2 me before, but only one time.
I brought some wings for lunch that day, had about 10 left from the night before. I go blaze on my brk, so when lunch comes around, I'm rdy 2 tear it down.......I open the fridge, I got 2 !!@$+* wings left.......
My only words were: which one of u cowards took my food??!!!?? I was heated
Nobody answered, so I ate a few others' lunches....hell, I was high and hungry *shrugs*
U jus gotta speak up, or it'll keep happening.

Back
Top Bottom