Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Wiz showing respect to Nate Dogg 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wiz is killin it.

For you guys who say that Kanye is the only one scheduled at 1030 so it HAS to be him, I wouldnt hold my breath. Thats what Im hoping for too, but I wouldnt say its a sure thing.

Wiz is killin it.

For you guys who say that Kanye is the only one scheduled at 1030 so it HAS to be him, I wouldnt hold my breath. Thats what Im hoping for too, but I wouldnt say its a sure thing.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

this is lightweight embarrassing....he's butchering all of his own songs
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Nas is notorious for this.  Seen him live 3 times (once with DMarley) and its the same everytime.  Dude cant remember the words to his most popular songs. 
laugh.gif
at anyone calling him the GOAT.  Decent performance though.  Damian kills it everytime.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

this is lightweight embarrassing....he's butchering all of his own songs
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Nas is notorious for this.  Seen him live 3 times (once with DMarley) and its the same everytime.  Dude cant remember the words to his most popular songs. 
laugh.gif
at anyone calling him the GOAT.  Decent performance though.  Damian kills it everytime.

I knew going in that Nas was going to forget all his words, but its still funny every time. He's been doing the majority of the same setlist for 18 years now, HOW COME HE CANT REMEMBER THE WORDS!?!
roll.gif

I knew going in that Nas was going to forget all his words, but its still funny every time. He's been doing the majority of the same setlist for 18 years now, HOW COME HE CANT REMEMBER THE WORDS!?!
roll.gif

The National are on 
pimp.gif
Was upset I missed Nas, then I saw y'all's posts 
laugh.gif

Cant wait for Ye's set tonight. Dude better make it the best set in Coachella history.

Back
Top Bottom