Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Originally Posted by awwsome

OFWGKTA & Based God

The power of the internet > *
Definitely. Can't hate on them, they did without a deal or really an album out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also contemplating whether or not to attend. Any NTers willing to help me crash at their crib or meet-up there?
nerd.gif

OFWGKTA & Based God

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also contemplating whether or not to attend. Any NTers willing to help me crash at their crib or meet-up there?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Dang those lineups look real good.
It's nice to see Animal Collective are back touring, hope a new album is on the way.

Are the Kings of Leon really that big now?
I don't think they are headlining material.

But the Black Keys are a must watch, they are amazing live.
not sure if srs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Dang those lineups look real good.
It's nice to see Animal Collective are back touring, hope a new album is on the way.

Are the Kings of Leon really that big now?
I don't think they are headlining material.

But the Black Keys are a must watch, they are amazing live.
not sure if srs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

OFWGKTA & Based God

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I highly doubt you'll find a NTer who lives in Indio. It's a retirement capital. Palm trees and golf courses.I rented a condo last year but if I go this year I'm camping. I think about 35K of the 75K attendees camped last year

OFWGKTA & Based God

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I highly doubt you'll find a NTer who lives in Indio. It's a retirement capital. Palm trees and golf courses.I rented a condo last year but if I go this year I'm camping. I think about 35K of the 75K attendees camped last year

NT summit/smoke session? 
nerd.gif

I'm trying to round up some friends to go.  The line up looks insane.  I just gotta see how my schedule will look around then but if it permits, I WILL be there

NT summit/smoke session? 
nerd.gif

I'm trying to round up some friends to go.  The line up looks insane.  I just gotta see how my schedule will look around then but if it permits, I WILL be there

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

OFWGKTA & Based God

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Yeah, that's what I was thinking but I'd have to go alone and I ain't ever been camping.
laugh.gif

I think I might just pull the trigger and cop a pass and see what my traveling expenses will end up being.

OFWGKTA & Based God

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Yeah, that's what I was thinking but I'd have to go alone and I ain't ever been camping.
laugh.gif

I think I might just pull the trigger and cop a pass and see what my traveling expenses will end up being.

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN

kinda having second thoughts just because it's Indio and the venue in general..
Any good NT stories?

Trust me homie. I've been there 2 years straight. It's the most beautiful venue ever. You're in your own seperate world away from LA. It;s like 3 days of bliss. It's something I can't explain in words

Word,,easily one of the best times anyone can have in the us,,models and beautiful women everywhere throwin themselves at you, had strange sexy LA girls licking molly(pure mdma) off my fingers @ the gorillaz show in VIP, saw beyonce and Maria shriver in VIP @ the jay z show, @ gorillaz within a 10 ft radius standing by me was Russell simmons, Michelle Rodriguez, and Josh hartnett, Jason statham bumped into me and when he apologized(real nice guy) I told him he should make the transporter 4 and he laughed and said don't think so,,o and did I mention the women there? Mad Australian and Mexican nationals there as wellComing all the way from Chicago again for this, def something everyone hould have the privilege of experiencing at least once

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN

kinda having second thoughts just because it's Indio and the venue in general..
Any good NT stories?

Trust me homie. I've been there 2 years straight. It's the most beautiful venue ever. You're in your own seperate world away from LA. It;s like 3 days of bliss. It's something I can't explain in words

Word,,easily one of the best times anyone can have in the us,,models and beautiful women everywhere throwin themselves at you, had strange sexy LA girls licking molly(pure mdma) off my fingers @ the gorillaz show in VIP, saw beyonce and Maria shriver in VIP @ the jay z show, @ gorillaz within a 10 ft radius standing by me was Russell simmons, Michelle Rodriguez, and Josh hartnett, Jason statham bumped into me and when he apologized(real nice guy) I told him he should make the transporter 4 and he laughed and said don't think so,,o and did I mention the women there? Mad Australian and Mexican nationals there as wellComing all the way from Chicago again for this, def something everyone hould have the privilege of experiencing at least once

The only weird experience last yr I had was the unreasonable amt of guys making out and grinding around me @ tiesto, some girl saw some predator trying to dance all up on me so she started dancing with him and she gave me the "run as far away as possible" look

The only weird experience last yr I had was the unreasonable amt of guys making out and grinding around me @ tiesto, some girl saw some predator trying to dance all up on me so she started dancing with him and she gave me the "run as far away as possible" look

I need to go to one of these before I die, but I dont think this is gunna be the year.

That Lineup is crazy tho

Back
Top Bottom