Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

got my tickets for weekend 2 
pimp.gif

I know they don't offer a refund so if something comes up, will the passes be easy to re-sell? Not looking to make a profit or anything, just pretty much get face value.

got this message.

You are close to the purchase page and should be able to purchase a pass. DO NOT close this page. Make sure you review the "what to expect" area below. Your expected wait time is less than 30 minutes.

gah

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I know they don't offer a refund so if something comes up, will the passes be easy to re-sell? Not looking to make a profit or anything, just pretty much get face value.

Very Very easy.

I'm slowly coming to the realization that I might not be going this year. Welp, time to spend the money on something else

I was able to get through twice for weekend 2...then I got to finalize order/checkout and the page dropped out. Said an error occured press back on your browser....pressed back it took me no where...FML

edit: Now im sitting here waiting to even get back in with three computers open...yes 3
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by GetOffMyJayz

Standby as well. Anyone get through for weekend 2?
Been on it for the past ten minutes. If it's this bad, I wonder how Weekend 1 is. 
laugh.gif

Yeah seriously 
laugh.gif

My crew I went with last year all got presales for weekend 1 so they're straight.

I'm trying for 2 right now and actually got through, but when I went to checkout my transaction didn't go through (3 times). I bought 4 passes and a camping pass but got an error. When I called my CC company, I was told that my card was charged and now I'm back in the queue
indifferent.gif

took 52 minutes to get mine. but i think everyone shoudl be okay. week 2 still says on sale now. just tent camping thats sold out

Got my passes for weekend 2. Was on standby for a minute, but the transaction was easy. For those asking about re-sell value, it'll be very easy to re-sell. But as far as purchasing in the after market, you might be looking around 500+. A friend of mine got charged twice and it showed up on his bank statement but no order history, so he's calling now to double check..

after getting strong armed. i was finally able to get week 2. i just clicked off the link then went back to it and it let me right in for purchase

Still on standby, tried everything suggested here and no luck, just waiting.

If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be, I guess.

Copped for weekend 2. Had to purchase a ticket for the homie last minute so couldn't grab the car camping. You guys think those will sell out quick?

Back
Top Bottom