Cocaine Cowboys =greatest story ever told

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Is Cocaine Cowboys 2 any good? Keep in mind I loved the first one.

no, its trash. i thought the first one was cool. second one was just made hastily to try and make money off the hype of the first one. story isnt evenentertaining

It was a pretty good story, but after a while, it seemed like they were just bragging for hours.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It was a pretty good story, but after a while, it seemed like they were just bragging for hours.
....well what they did was no joke. One kind of needs to brag to convey what they did.
Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

no, its trash. i thought the first one was cool. second one was just made hastily to try and make money off the hype of the first one. story isnt even entertaining

So...I shouldn't watch it? Haha I need to you make a decision for me.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

....well what they did was no joke. One kind of needs to brag to convey what they did.
Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

no, its trash. i thought the first one was cool. second one was just made hastily to try and make money off the hype of the first one. story isnt even entertaining

So...I shouldn't watch it? Haha I need to you make a decision for me.

I say watch it.

I don't think it was trying "cash in off of hype", It was the logical next step in the series. People wanted to know more about the Godmotherafter the first one, So it was only right they delve deeper into her life. And IMO, Her story was interesting as hell. I also learned a lot about her Ididn't know...

She was the biggest cocaine trafficker EVER, She also was responsible for bringing cocaine here...So her > everyother drug dealer that has ever been glorified. She supplied Pablo Escobar, And he was scared to death of her.

I'm checkin it... Thanks for the latenight flick... Might want to edit that after a few minutes though...

i say watch it too. i wouldnt pay for it though. got a couple hours to kill, its worth the time. its just nowhere near as entertaining as the first one.
laugh.gif

CCB 1 is soo much better than 2. I'm a fan of any reality based drug movie. If any NTers are into reading try the book snow blind its quality

It was a good documentary arguably the best when it comes to drug loards - Dude had the illest skim by far!

I've been watching this all week
laugh.gif

I like the first better than the second, because of the bigger scope and perspective it brings

The second one was pretty good though, I liked it because it was more intimate and personal about her

Back
Top Bottom