Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

Nope and that's cuz they're CHILD ENTERTAINERS! :lol:

The thought of forcing your child in to the spotlight whether they're talented and want to or not is crazy. The pressure is insane. Even more so if they aren't that talented, have reached their ceiling, and peaked by 20. If they don't gracefully fade away until they're the average joe that occasionally gets recognized for their kid show they spiral out of control on drugs like any celeb tragedy story.

Then there's the casting couch stuff that not all of them avoid. Imagine you 14 with a fading star and your chances on landing your next popular show depends on sucking some old fat white man's **** just to make it a guarantee :x :smh:

Last edited:
Is he still getting checks from that's so raven? He's funny but he comes across as a fake poor man's Katt Williams . The drug he's on is fame and attention. Dude wants attention BADD. He wants to be relevant again. My man Donald Glover should talk to Orlando and see if he's in a good enough space mentally to join ATL's cast.

Last edited:
Nope and that's cuz they're CHILD ENTERTAINERS!
laugh.gif

The thought of forcing your child in to the spotlight whether they're talented and want to or not is crazy. The pressure is insane. Even more so if they aren't that talented, have reached their ceiling, and peaked by 20. If they don't gracefully fade away until they're the average joe that occasionally gets recognized for their kid show they spiral out of control on drugs like any celeb tragedy story.

Then there's the casting couch stuff that not all of them avoid. Imagine you 14 with a fading star and your chances on landing your next popular show depends on sucking some old fat white man's **** just to make it a guarantee
sick.gif
mean.gif
The latter part of this is what I was alluding to.

Corey Feldman dropping the dime on hollywood confirmed what I've always suspected. 

That child entertainment business is borderline child abuse. Like, aren't there child labor laws? A child isn't supposed to work until they turn 15, right? How they got grade schoolers learning these long *** scripts like this? And clearly it has some type of adverse effect.

What is this guy's problem, real talk? He started out claiming he smashed Raven and she denied it so he got mad about that. Now he on some next level ****. What I don't understand is why he talked himself out of a job with them. They doing their show over, but of course his *** isn't coming back. Can't blame shorty, but DAMN dude :smh:

What is this guy's problem, real talk? He started out claiming he smashed Raven and she denied it so he got mad about that. Now he on some next level ****. What I don't understand is why he talked himself out of a job with them. They doing their show over, but of course his *** isn't coming back. Can't blame shorty, but DAMN dude :smh:

Dog for real ?

That child entertainment business is borderline child abuse. Like, aren't there child labor laws? A child isn't supposed to work until they turn 15, right? How they got grade schoolers learning these long *** scripts like this? And clearly it has some type of adverse effect.

Blame us the people who watch it, as well as the parents, producers, networks etc. But a big chunk of it is the parents and the execs. Some parents only look and $$$$, and not what is best for the kid(s). You can see which is which too, because not all child actors fall victim to this crap. Some are adult stars still doing their thing, while some are in the background getting paper, and others left the business entirely just living a normal life.

Last edited:
He smokes K2 as well that stuff is no good for you. Yal missed the video when he said he was smoking on bio diesel ? He was showing the products on his K2 smh.

Ya'll don't find it a bit odd that an overwhelming proportion of these child entertainers end up going bat **** crazy?
While of course rape and sexual abuse is prevalent, it's more that putting that kind of pressure on a kid is going to destroy them. Heck it messes up adults. The money, power, responsibility, bad parents etc. it all plays a factor.

This is a strange country. Entertainment reigns Supreme. If you have the ability to entertain the masses and distract them from actual relevant tasks/problems, then you're treated like royalty in America.

R Kelly clearly was involved with underage girls, but then he dropped that ignition and it was all good.

Chris Brown beat up Rihanna, told women across the country that they aren't loyal, all while calling them Bs and Hs, and they couldn't love him more.

I don't get how corey feldman KNOWS people that are molesting kids and he's not being forced to reveal it. Joe Paterno got shunned and humiliated for basically the same thing. Only difference is that he was an adult when he witnessed it.

Reminds me of when biggie cheated on faith in the movie then he started beatboxing and she started giggling and all was right with the world.

Last edited:
Ya'll don't find it a bit odd that an overwhelming proportion of these child entertainers end up going bat **** crazy?

Yes and No.

Yes to the degree that I wouldn't be surprised if one day Viacom or Disney comes crashing down with scandals after a whistleblower or three...

But No to the degree that it's perfectly logical to believe that someone is gonna go crazy if they grow up in an environment as shady and cutthroat as Hollywood and especially if they get in real early before they have the opportunity to make that real base of friends that you have throughout grade school and life beyond

Those who never get to make "real" friends don't have a real identity or childhood beyond a stage name and brand someone made for them and are constantly searching for it or doing dumb **** trying to recapture youth (michael jackson or Orlando Brown or to a lesser extent someone like chris brown)

those who remain relatively normal may have a strong sibling structure or got in after they were able to make friends without fame (drake or in terms of child actors, someone like the zack and cody twins who have just been chilling since fame ended)

seems perfectly normal to me

Last edited:
This is a strange country. Entertainment reigns Supreme. If you have the ability to entertain the masses and distract them from actual relevant tasks/problems, then you're treated like royalty in America.

R Kelly clearly was involved with underage girls, but then he dropped that ignition and it was all good.

Chris Brown beat up Rihanna, told women across the country that they aren't loyal, all while calling them Bs and Hs, and they couldn't love him more.

I don't get how corey feldman KNOWS people that are molesting kids and he's not being forced to reveal it. Joe Paterno got shunned and humiliated for basically the same thing. Only difference is that he was an adult when he witnessed it.

Reminds me of when biggie cheated on faith in the movie then he started beatboxing and she started giggling and all was right with the world.
Well Corey Feldman himself was getting molested. That's a bit different than Joe Pa.

:lol:

or the boondocks r kelly courtroom scene

Back
Top Bottom