Cocoa bean farmers taste chocolate for the first time

It was satisfying and heartbreaking all at once.

I thought it was dope they finally tasted the fruits of their labor but sad it had taken so long in the first place.

that was dope...

I don't eat chocolate tho.

Info on the bucket hats :nerd:

those bucket hats were fresh im trying to cop some of those. chocolate only alright tho

cold and warm tears :smh:
I could say so much but my efforts will result in just words unfortunately.
So sad to see my people like this. That is why I will be an architect. Rebuild what was destroyed. one infrastructure at a time.

"This is why white people are so healthy" :lol:

I don't like chocolate as much as I used to. Good to see them finally enjoy it.

frown.gif
 wow the ending was kinda sad when he said we worked hard and now we get to taste the hard work....

Thank you for the vid

I am a HUGE chocolate fan and this brought a new level of appreciation I have for the cocoa beans

Brb, buying more chocolate....

That's crazy chocolate is so expensive there

It's more of a problem that they are paid so badly for their product so big corporations can make millions and we can eat cheap candy. There's nothing good in that.

A shame. Truly.

They had jokes on my dude at the end though. :lol:

I still trip how black Americans still have the same/similar expressions and exclamations as our people in Africa. You would think after all of these years all of our culture would be erased.

Last edited:
Very humbling video.  Glad to see they finally got to see and taste the end result of their hard work.

A shame. Truly.

They had jokes on my dude at the end though. :lol:

I still trip how black Americans still have the same/similar expressions and exclamations as our people in Africa. You would think after all of these years all of our culture would be erased.
I was thinkin the same thing
Damn in love being black

Back
Top Bottom