CoD jus got serious vol. its my turn

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Umm where are the parents?

i don't even think these kids are black, but their saying th N word (even if they were it doesn't make it right)

Scrawny dude got man handled by the fat boi doe
laugh.gif
You aint never been home alone with your siblings and cousins before?

Anything goes when the P's aint around....we'd move furniture and duke it out...shake hands, move the furniture back and have the crib lookin spotless before the P's got back...
laugh.gif

The good ol'days...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

i don't even think these kids are black, but their saying th N word (even if they were it doesn't make it right)

laugh.gif

Anything goes when the P's aint around....we'd move furniture and duke it out...shake hands, move the furniture back and have the crib lookin spotless before the P's got back...
laugh.gif

The good ol'days...
I literally started laughing cause its so true. Im gonna call my bro up and ask if he remembers our epic in door water balloon fight 15+ years ago. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The good ol'days...
I literally started laughing cause its so true. Im gonna call my bro up and ask if he remembers our epic in door water balloon fight 15+ years ago. 

it was funny, but I guess I was the only one waiting for someone to get knocked out... lol

it was funny, but I guess I was the only one waiting for someone to get knocked out... lol

dudes acting like they never played call of duty before
laugh.gif
. And they was still fighting after the box RROD'ed on them though
indifferent.gif

I call shenanigans.

dudes acting like they never played call of duty before
laugh.gif
. And they was still fighting after the box RROD'ed on them though
indifferent.gif

I call shenanigans.

You can play split screen on COD now, though. How you not have a 2nd controller? #POOR

You can play split screen on COD now, though. How you not have a 2nd controller? #POOR

Back
Top Bottom