CoD jus got serious vol. its my turn

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by young718chris

?
timocruz_display_image.jpg
LLOLLLL! I thought he looked like a husky version of this dude!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Preciate it.

My bro has always been stronger than me, and I'd get the crap beat out of me if I beat him at Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat!!!

LOL @ me beating him and running out the room all the time!!!

I almost Blinded him one time when he put me in a headlock, and I reached for a Hairspray bottle and flung it at his head.  << THE MOMENTUM OF THE LIQUID MUST HAVE SHIFTED INSIDE THE CAN AND MADE IT HEAVIER WHEN IT CONTACTED HIM IN THE FOREHEAD!!!!  DUDE WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LIKE: "I CAN'T SEE!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!!"

I WAS LIKE
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

SMH @ me not wanting to call 9-11 or my mom because I didn't want to get Beat by my mom!!!

Also Its my Bro's Birthday today, Time to wish him a happy birthday!!!

My bro has always been stronger than me, and I'd get the crap beat out of me if I beat him at Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat!!!

LOL @ me beating him and running out the room all the time!!!

I almost Blinded him one time when he put me in a headlock, and I reached for a Hairspray bottle and flung it at his head.  << THE MOMENTUM OF THE LIQUID MUST HAVE SHIFTED INSIDE THE CAN AND MADE IT HEAVIER WHEN IT CONTACTED HIM IN THE FOREHEAD!!!!  DUDE WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LIKE: "I CAN'T SEE!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!!"

I WAS LIKE
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

SMH @ me not wanting to call 9-11 or my mom because I didn't want to get Beat by my mom!!!

Also Its my Bro's Birthday today, Time to wish him a happy birthday!!!

"I'm Bryan Piko N_____!"
laugh.gif

That was kinda weak though...me and my cousins used to come to blows fighting over the N64 back in the day.

To this day I still don't speak to one of my cousins because of a fight we got in over a video game when we were like 9.
laugh.gif

"I'm Bryan Piko N_____!"
laugh.gif

That was kinda weak though...me and my cousins used to come to blows fighting over the N64 back in the day.

To this day I still don't speak to one of my cousins because of a fight we got in over a video game when we were like 9.
laugh.gif

ive thrown hot sauce in my cousins eye over something like this. spent 15 mins cleaning out his eyes.

ive never laughed so hard from a WSHH video.

ive thrown hot sauce in my cousins eye over something like this. spent 15 mins cleaning out his eyes.

ive never laughed so hard from a WSHH video.

I dont know if its fake. But dudes is soft. How you not gonna throw a punch or something. Me and my brother would get in these fights all the time back in the day. And in every single one, at the very least someone got jabbed in the ribs and had to stop the fight. More times than not it was worse but no1 ever just walked away like "you know what fine, you win".

I dont know if its fake. But dudes is soft. How you not gonna throw a punch or something. Me and my brother would get in these fights all the time back in the day. And in every single one, at the very least someone got jabbed in the ribs and had to stop the fight. More times than not it was worse but no1 ever just walked away like "you know what fine, you win".

Back
Top Bottom