COD vs. Mag vs. BC2

I have MW2 but was looking into buying something else. There are people who are telling me to pass on Black Ops and get either Mag or Bad Company 2. 
If any of you who have all three or have played all three can chime in,  I'd appreciate it. 

I have MW2 but was looking into buying something else. There are people who are telling me to pass on Black Ops and get either Mag or Bad Company 2. 
If any of you who have all three or have played all three can chime in,  I'd appreciate it. 

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

I have all three. MAG was fun for a while because it's more team oriented (Haven't played it in months)
Bad Company 2 is like an upgraded version of MAG, it's more team oriented and the graphics are good, but it won't be popular for long and teams will be harder to find as time goes on
Black ops is better than MW2 (in my opinion)

Black ops would be my suggestion if you like COD playstyle, BC2 would be ok for a change

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

I have all three. MAG was fun for a while because it's more team oriented (Haven't played it in months)
Bad Company 2 is like an upgraded version of MAG, it's more team oriented and the graphics are good, but it won't be popular for long and teams will be harder to find as time goes on
Black ops is better than MW2 (in my opinion)

Black ops would be my suggestion if you like COD playstyle, BC2 would be ok for a change

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Halo Reach or Black Ops

grin.gif

I just got Black Ops yesterday and I like it so far. Not going to rate it above or below MW2 just yet because we all know the exploits are coming..

I personally love BC2. I havent played it in a while but I love the team aspect of it. You gotta play smart. You cant just take over like in COD so winning is more satisfying. It's a completely different feel from COD that I personally enjoyed more.

I don't think you could lose with BC2 or Black Ops but finding a decent game will be harder for BC2 as it has been out a while..

I just got Black Ops yesterday and I like it so far. Not going to rate it above or below MW2 just yet because we all know the exploits are coming..

I personally love BC2. I havent played it in a while but I love the team aspect of it. You gotta play smart. You cant just take over like in COD so winning is more satisfying. It's a completely different feel from COD that I personally enjoyed more.

I don't think you could lose with BC2 or Black Ops but finding a decent game will be harder for BC2 as it has been out a while..

Bad Company 2 was top tier for me because of how much the Battlefield itself changed over time, instead of being the same stale/stagnant maps over and over again. In most first person shooters, any change is only permissible by the amount of "power-ups" or weapon load outs (Which could be abused) chosen by the player. I'm not even going to mention scripts or "on rail" sequences.

BC had/has its fair share of disadvantages like the ammo crates you could post up next to in order to turn yourself into a grenade (M203) mortar launcher, C4 glitches and etc but the sheer scope/scale of each Battle really gave the player a chance to try out different tactical approaches to a map, whether in a vehicle or not. And like any FPS, if your team sucked, you were going to lose horribly.

Bad Company 2 was top tier for me because of how much the Battlefield itself changed over time, instead of being the same stale/stagnant maps over and over again. In most first person shooters, any change is only permissible by the amount of "power-ups" or weapon load outs (Which could be abused) chosen by the player. I'm not even going to mention scripts or "on rail" sequences.

BC had/has its fair share of disadvantages like the ammo crates you could post up next to in order to turn yourself into a grenade (M203) mortar launcher, C4 glitches and etc but the sheer scope/scale of each Battle really gave the player a chance to try out different tactical approaches to a map, whether in a vehicle or not. And like any FPS, if your team sucked, you were going to lose horribly.

Back
Top Bottom