COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

reading through MW subreddit and looks like there was a ban wave last night. A lot of people are complaining they were wrongfully banned but I dunno. I’ll have to check my account when I get home smh. I remember when this also happened on MW2 on PC and valve gave out free copies of L4D2 to everyone affected.

Was messing with this when it came out but never got into it fully because I was hooked on Apex Legends at the time. Anyways I’m looking to play this a lot more, add me on PS4 if y’all want PSN: JmeisReal

Justa chill 26 year old dude lookin for other chill folks to run with on here

Was messing with this when it came out but never got into it fully because I was hooked on Apex Legends at the time. Anyways I’m looking to play this a lot more, add me on PS4 if y’all want PSN: JmeisReal

Justa chill 26 year old dude lookin for other chill folks to run with on here
Post your full Activision ID so others can add too

I hear Stimulus Trios is where it's at, loadout right after drop? All buys active? Sounds amazing

if anyone is looking to squad up
add me
xraydiation on xbox
xraydiation on activision
xraydiation#1797 on battlenet

i can adapt to play styles or just do whatever; i dont take this game that seriously, just tired of running with randoms all the time

How so ? I usually just play mp really.

It's like a converter you add to your controller. Gives you auto lock aiming, gives you no recoil on your gun, etc. If you watch kill cams there is no reason someone should kill you in 2 seconds from 100 meters away with a LMG.

Just got back on! I’m trash but if y’all tryna run later hawk_citi206
Also still be running zombies on blops4

Been getting more and more dubs lately.

20200721_101412.jpg

I put the Grau down and started messing with the Kilo.

Making the Grau accurate just kills the mobility and ADS.

Unlocking it is such a grind tho
I'm half way there n gave up cuz I hate multiplayer and its redic tryna guess when its actually gunna give you the smoke kills.... Shoulda been grinding it the last time they had double XP shipment SMFH

If your a casual like me that plays n hr a night we should have it unlocked just in time for the nerf patch haha

Back
Top Bottom