Cold cuts get that "smell"?

Maybe im trippin but I gotta eat them quick before they get this smell. I dont know if it means its bad or going bad but I cant eat it when this happens.Random post I know but ya'll know what im talking about?

mad.gif
double post

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Maybe im trippin but I gotta eat them quick before they get this smell. I dont know if it means its bad or going bad but I cant eat it when this happens. Random post I know but ya'll know what im talking about?

same here, also the taste changes as well...

cold cuts last a day, 2 days tops in my crib..i wouldnt know what ur talkin bout
savages in here b
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

cold cuts last a day, 2 days tops in my crib..i wouldnt know what ur talkin bout
savages in here b
tired.gif

i dont kno why i think that is funny but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jules300

savages in here b
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's funny because Jawnyquest has become the coolest female NTer in the history of NT.

she reminds me of that homegirl I got that puts me on the rest of her homegirls, knowing i'ma do them dirty...

Originally Posted by jtothadub

savages in here b
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's funny because Jawnyquest has become the coolest female NTer in the history of NT.

she reminds me of that homegirl I got that puts me on the rest of her homegirls, knowing i'ma do them dirty...

Tell me about it.

I have fabd like 3 times to her pic
devil.gif
eek.gif

lol, somebody post pics of her, I donno wat she looks like

and back to the post, I know exactly was smell u talkin about...it usually happens on the 3rd day

Originally Posted by Been Here

savages in here b
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell me about it.

devil.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Been Here

savages in here b
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell me about it.

devil.gif
eek.gif

lmao. The sad thing is that i think he's telling the truth, but downplaying the amount of times
laugh.gif

But yeah i don't know wut smell you're talking about even though ieat cold cuts 3-4 times a week.

Anyone know how long u can keep them for before they go bad?

if i buy a cold cut, better believe its not making it past 6 hours in the fridge
smh.gif

Prosciutto w/ Fresh Water Mozzarella, light oil and some basil
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

- Word life

- if you wait more than like 4 days
tired.gif
, it starts to look sweaty
ohwell.gif
and has that rainbow effect
sick.gif

- That's when it's time to make a store run...the "smell" is beyond repulsive, also.
smile.gif

throw it in some tuperware. dont keep it in that cheap wax paper the deli gives you.

savages in here b
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh jea
pimp.gif

the other dude.. fappin to my boothangs pics
smh.gif

..here's more pics for ya
laugh.gif

1zob4pc.jpg
rwron4.jpg

all mine
smile.gif

Yea after about 3 or 4 days they go bad although I have noticed that salami can live longer than many other coldcuts.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Word life

- if you wait more than like 4 days
tired.gif
, it starts to look sweaty
ohwell.gif
and has that rainbow effect
sick.gif

- That's when it's time to make a store run...the "smell" is beyond repulsive, also.
smile.gif

Helll yea
sick.gif

throw it in some tuperware. dont keep it in that cheap wax paper the deli gives you.

I'm going to try that, If it doesn't work I'm suing you.

Back
Top Bottom