Coldplay Debuts Lost+ (Feat. Jay-Z) On BBC Radio 1...just one verse but pretty good

BBC Radio 1 to debut new Lost+ (Feat. Jay-Z) single - Thursday 16th October 7.00PM BST

Tomorrow night on BBC Radio 1 at around 7pm UK time (EST+5), Zane Lowe will play Lost+ (the new version of Lost! which features Jay-Z), whenChris Martin delivers it to the station. Click here to listen online wherever you are.

Join the discussion on the exclusive airing of Lost+ here [thanks dRafT.]

A reminder that you can also listen to the BBC Radio 1 webstream ahead of tomorrow's airing of Lost+ via the Coldplaying toolbar - which you can downloadhere. If you have any problems with the toolbar please log them here as soon as possible.
pimp.gif

what??? jay-z is on it?

I've been bumpin' the unofficial remix version with some dude named Novel. Joint is crack.

I live in London and just checked Zane Lowe's schedule...he's not on tomorrow at 7?

laugh.gif
right after i posted my comment, i ran down to the BBC studios and there was no one to be found except for the workers inside. PM me if you want pics, buti met chris martin as he was coming into the studio to do the show...cool as hell

wait he recycled the grammy family verse?

I love that verse, but I'm tired of Jay doing this... I spend a month waiting in anticipation for records, then he recycles a hot 97 freestyle.

i dont care if it was hot, it's still bs

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I love that verse, but I'm tired of Jay doing this... I spend a month waiting in anticipation for records, then he recycles a hot 97 freestyle.

Kanye does this a lot too. Regardless it fit perfectly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Kanye does this a lot too. Regardless it fit perfectly
pimp.gif
Kanye has done it a COUNTLESS amount of times...still hot though...

But wait a minute...this is the OFFICIAL remix?

yep thats it...kinda wanted more...the drums are heavier in this one. i can see them playing this at the grammys

hmm .. i dont how i feel about recycling the verse.. but it goes so damn well with the beat that i might just give it a pass..

Back
Top Bottom