COLIN COWHERD OR DAN PATRICK? WHO U ROCKIN WITH?

**** Cowherd.
lotta people feel that way , but dude is jokes

also called the rose nagging injury thing a few months before the playoffs

cowherd cool....dude think he's the god sports gambler.....go ahead and follow him and lose your money

dans a legend...never listened to his show before

**** Cowherd.

The morning Sean Taylor died this jack*** was on his radio show saying Taylor had it coming with his "shady" past and whatnot and he was being a b**** to everyone calling in defending Sean. **** that clown and haven't cared to listen or watch his opinion since that day.

DP's show is F'n boss and BLOWS Mike&Mike out the water. Dude's interviews are :smokin.

**** Cowherd.
The morning Sean Taylor died this jack*** was on his radio show saying Taylor had it coming with his "shady" past and whatnot and he was being a b**** to everyone calling in defending Sean. **** that clown and haven't cared to listen or watch his opinion since that day.
DP's show is F'n boss and BLOWS Mike&Mike out the water. Dude's interviews are
smokin.gif
mike and mike when it comes to basketball = trash

golic is borderline slow

greeney is just a lame

Listened to Cowherd on the way to school in high school (06-10). He can be funny at times but with nobody else there he just rambles on an on about one thing forever. He also doesn't know as much as he thinks he does.

Been listening and watching Dan Patrick in the morning sometimes and while it's entertaining sometimes Dan Patrick gets on my nerves because he thinks he knows everything but he doesn't know anything about basic stuff (for example, he said Strasburg would be a free agent after 2013. does he not know what service time is?). He follows the narratives but doesn't ever know anything about the details, what does he do when he's not on the air? Used to think the Danettes were funny but that has gotten old as have the same creepy dudes calling every day.

I like Cowherd. Has a different take and spin on sports. Kind of reminds me of the freakonomics author.

DP on Sportscenter was the man...Now, he gets sidetracked by too many topics and most of the time sounds like a douchey old pervert. I want sports sports sports, not a regurgitation of how big Brooklyn Decker's **** are. Even though they nice.

I really can't stand Cowherd. Classic talking head wind bag. And the few times I have listened to him, he's said stuff that was completely off base. Like I remember a couple years ago him saying that Kendrick Perkins-Jeff Green swap was a perfect move for the Celtics because they'd finally have someone who could "contain" LeBron.:rolleyes. I've heard him say other things that were equally wrong.

On the other hand, I like DP's show. As someone else said, he gets good guests and does good interviews. He's also surrounded himself with a good crew, the "Danettes." My only complaint about Patrick is that he can come accross as a little creepy sometimes in the way he interacts with some of his younger, female guests, particularly models and actresses.

I don't have any problem with Colin Cowherd, but I'd take Dan Patrick anyday.

cowherd sucks all he does is side against what the majority of people think on purpose to show hes different. and he's always sucking off tom brady

Tony Bruno >>>>

I think Cowherd is more entertaining. It's kind of hard to get into DP's show since there are so many inside jokes and he involves his staff too much.

Dan is an easier listen, he's just a cool dude. Danettes are funny too.

I dont always agree with Colin but he gives a different perspective on things without going to that Skip Bayless level.

Mike and Mike...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

They make me angry, just so dull and politically correct.

Petros and Money out here in LA tho...
smokin.gif

Hate Cowherd. Like Dan Patrick alot. I met Dan once, was a real nice dude.

Back
Top Bottom