COLIN COWHERD OR DAN PATRICK? WHO U ROCKIN WITH?

DP by a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin...I'd actually punch Cowherd in the mouth if I ever saw him in person...

DP >

He went in on Cowherd not too long ago. DP's hate for the mothership never gets old.

"mothership" 
roll.gif

I only enjoyed Colin once I came to the realization that he is an elitist trying to troll everyone. I do not believe he is being serious with 80% of what he says but I do enjoy DP better.

Is it me or has DP been losing it?  I only listen when Charles Barkley or someone with personality comes on.  BTW, what happened to Reggie Miller?

The Herd is witty and tells it like it is.  His commentary aligns with my thinking.  

For the LA people, Max & Marcellus is good talk.  Lakers all day everyday.  

DP >
He went in on Cowherd not too long ago. DP's hate for the mothership never gets old.
laugh.gif

its cause they steal stories from him and replay clips from his interviews on sports center. yet they dont let anyone that works for ESPN go on his show

he went in on skip bayless today

Not for "LA people," for Lakers' fans. As a Clippers fan, I don't mess with any of the ESPN 710 shows exacly because its Lakers all day everyday. Mason and Ireland are the worst.

Not for "LA people," for Lakers' fans. As a Clippers fan, I don't mess with any of the ESPN 710 shows exacly because its Lakers all day everyday. Mason and Ireland are the worst.

Max & Marcellus gotdamn LAKERS all day! Im bored! LA has so many sports to discuss.

Last edited:
Only on-air ESPN TV personalities I like or follow are First Take (Skip and SAS) and PTI (Wilbon and Tony). Although Kornheiser has seemingly been on vacation every day this summer.

Why do you feel that way?
i started feeling this way once he started calling floyd a "coward" 3 years back , i ALWAYS put on

PTI the monday after a floyd fight to see what he has to say. maybe cus i follow boxing n have family

that trainers in the fam , but throwing around "coward" to a prize fighter is such a no-no to me in sport journalism

especially when u never laced them up , and the guy cant name 10 current fighters.

Cowherd smokes dan patrick. You may not agree with Cowherd most of the time, but the guy is intelligent. And he's definitely more entertaining than post-espn dan patrick.
SVP is still the man though.

Back
Top Bottom