• Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can when he can't complete a ball over 5 yards
he's averaging close to 11 yards a completion ...not incredible by any stretch

but it's not being asked of him to drive it down the field
First of all, its 10.2.....which is not close to 11. 

Secondly, that 10.2 YPC is good enough to be ranked 25th in the NFL.....behind monster passing offenses like Oakland, Jacksonville, and Minnesota.

Thirdly, and most importantly, it has nothing to do with "it's not being asked of him to drive it down the field."  It has to do with the fact that if Alex Smith has the option of throwing down field to an open receiver, or throwing a check down to an open receiver, he is throwing the check down the overwhelming majority of the time.

Last edited:
Andy Reid is a good coach for a QB like Alex Smith

He knows his limits; Kaep can be a franchise QB

those are the chiefs yards per completion not alex smith's.... he's closer to 11....he's at 10.8
laugh.gif

This is hilarious!!  You are right and I was completely wrong.  I absolutely DID use TEAM yards per completion stats and not INDIVIDUAL.  Alex Smith IS actually at 10.8 and not 10.2 like I posted.  My fault.

But you know what?  Using the individual stat makes your argument EVEN WORSE!!!

Alex Smith, averaging 10.8 yards per completion, is the 29th ranked quarterback in this statistic.  TWENTY NINTH.

Is this a serious question?  Alex Smith is garbage and a half.  If the Chiefs had a real QB they'd be a real contender instead of a 7-0 team against weak competition that will likely lose their first playoff game.

Kaepernick on his still-developing worst days is better than the "quarterback" that is Alex Smith.

Alex Smith might be my least favorite player who isn't a rapist that plays on the Steelers.  I will cheer the day he gets replaced again in KC and finally exits the league.  

[quote name="SneakerPro"]So this isn't the definition A>B?[/quite] 'Tis.[quote name="SneakerPro"]I got some Kobe B just because of Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom