College Dropout is by far the best Kanye album

So I've been cycling through all the Kanye albums lately, but I keep coming back to College Dropout. I will say that Graduation is probably moreuplifting, but Graduation definitely has skip-able songs (like Barry Bonds) while College Dropout is just pure hotness all the way through. All Falls Down,School Spirit, Never Let Me Down, Through the Wire, and Family Business bang especially hard.

Discuss.

pimp.gif
Spaceship
pimp.gif

Late Registration is easily my favorite Ye album but it could be argued between the two about which one is better.

But anyone saying that Graduation is better than either of them . . .

indifferent.gif

I concur.. but more than likely it's something like

College Dropout ~= Late Registration > Graduation

I don't know which of the later two I prefer, but CD is head and shoulders above them both.

they are all different in a musical sense to where i cant compare them really...

they're all #1 in my book!

I thought this was common knowledge but leave it up to NT to skew even this
laugh.gif

College Dropout > Graduation > Late Registration (this lp depresses me
smh.gif
)

I didnt get blinded by the flashing lights, I see how people graduate and be still stupid, and I did it for the glory - often I wonder if people know what itmeans, but this is still better than the life I lived when I thought that I was gonna go crazy. I realize that I'm a champion in my family's eyes.

"Graduation" > all.

Ehh, it's second to Graduation IMO. A few songs on CG, that were skip worthy, unlike Graduation, where you can let it play from 1 to done.

Back
Top Bottom